I don't think the sale has gone through yet. Still owned by the NYT. The people who are going to purchase were announcing that they had the funding and that the sale would most likely go through. I surely do hope that the editorial board gets changed. They are in dire need of it IMNSHO.

On 01/29/2011 04:24 PM, Keith In Köln wrote:
This is shameful. Isn't the Boston Globe still owned by the NYT Company? I recall just recently that it was purchased by another private consortium.....Obviously, if this is the case, they have not changed the editorial board.


On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:29 AM, dick thompson <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

       If I were on the SCOTUS I would have skipped this mess also.
     Why should they sit there as targets for whatever ruffled
    Junior's feelings this time.  His speech was very missable in the
    first place and by staying away they did not lose anything at all
    that was of any value.  And why the Globe thought that their
    staying away brought politics to the court when sitting there
    while Zero lied about the court decision last year didn't bring
    politics to the court?  I think the Globe is doing nothing but
    pushing their own agenda for no good reason at all.


    
http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/editorials/articles/2011/01/27/by_skipping_obama_speech_justices_bring_politics_to_court/

-- Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
    For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

    * Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
    <http://www.politicalforum.com/>  * It's active and moderated.
    Register and vote in our polls. * Read the latest breaking news,
    and more.


--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/
* It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls.
* Read the latest breaking news, and more.

--
Thanks for being part of "PoliticalForum" at Google Groups.
For options & help see http://groups.google.com/group/PoliticalForum

* Visit our other community at http://www.PoliticalForum.com/ * It's active and moderated. Register and vote in our polls. * Read the latest breaking news, and more.

Reply via email to