Thank you everyone!

@Matthew

> But having to define every tag in advance would be a massive, soul-killing
> project.

Right. That's why I have the exception to allow unbound id that starts with
"/" to become a tag (after stripping "/" out, of course) like what Pollen
would normally do.

> You can wrap any function name in `def/c` to get the original behavior of
> `#%top`.

Yeah, I saw that. However, it is not really an option.

   1. I might forget to do this, and there would be nothing (say, error) to
   remind me of it.
   2. Wrapping def/c would now be the soul-killing part!

With what I did, if I forgot to put "/" in front of it, I would get an
error right away.

But again, I'm not arguing that what I did is better. I just want to know
if there is any way to accomplish this without touching top.rkt

@Li

That's a great idea. But then how can I distinguish

@div{
}

with

; use like this: @my-pre{abcdef}

(define (my-pre . xs)
  `(div ,@xs))

Both of them will result in the same "div" in the document tree. I want to
first one to be an error, while the second shouldn't.