When the content is in Markdown, HTML or another well-known markup format,
I've had moderate success in the past using Pandoc’s custom writer feature.

For this approach you'd need to export each post out of the database into
individual files.

Then with pandoc installed, you can run  `pandoc --print-default-data-file
sample.lua` to get a "starter" Lua script, then edit the script to produce
strings of Pollen markup. Then you can run pandoc against each source file
and specify the edited Lua script as the "writer".

This can be fussy to set up, but if you have many posts you want to migrate
it is much less tedious than editing them all by hand.

https://github.com/otherjoel/try-pollen#converting-markdown-to-pollen
http://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#custom-writers