Well I have excite mail now but I don't know if I want to switch this over
to there or not.
"Kim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I like the softhome mail, that Doc uses. Though every now and then my
>account seems to vanish. Altavista seems to have pretty decent mail, but
I
>don't think they are set up for use in outlook. Thee's a german place
>called gmx.net that I used to use and they were really good until they
>starting erasing all the text in messages from AOL. I haven't checked
them
>lately they might have fixed that problem by now, that was months ago.
>Other than that one wierdo problem I never had a complaint with them and
>they do have an English version of their site.
>
>> Yeah but what service you think is best? I can't get any of them to
work.
>> Yahoo is just a pain in the butt now except for the voicemail part of
it.
>>
>>
>> "Kim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> >I prefer to webmail personally.:-)
>> >
>> >
>> >Just checking this out to see if Outlook Express is going to work
better
>> >than the other crappy web services.
>> >
>> >Nick
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>
>> Voicemail me:
>> 1-800-myyahoo
>> box number 540-498-4945 (NEW NUMBER...SORRY BOUT THAT)
>>
>>
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
---
>>
>> March means College Basketball! CollegeClub.com is your ticket to live
>> game updates, tournament news, and more:
>> http://www.collegeclub.com/channels/sports
>>
>>
>
>
Voicemail me:
1-800-myyahoo
box number 540-498-4945 (NEW NUMBER...SORRY BOUT THAT)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
March means College Basketball! CollegeClub.com is your ticket to live
game updates, tournament news, and more:
http://www.collegeclub.com/channels/sports