Rachel blinked again, her hold on Alex lessening "Kat..."
  
Then Julia's voice carried over the noises around them and Rachel looked at
the still closed doors to the library, hearing what the woman was yelling
  
"I won't, do you hear me?!  I won't let him hurt Kat!"
  
"I'll DIE before I let him hurt the people I love, do you hear me!?!" 
  
The woman was willing to die to protect Kat.. to protect them all..... to
die again....
  
Rachel looked back at Nick and saw his expression as he heard Julia's words.
Nick who was like a brother, a god father to Kat......
  
She started to lower Alex.
  
Two things happened at once just then -- the doors leading to the roof
exploded open to reveal Mitchell, and the doors to the library exploded open
to reveal Julia still struggling against the wind, Derek's sword in hand.

====

Nick heard Julia and stopped to listen to make out what she was saying. When
the roof exploded open and Nick could see Julia he immediately ran to Julia
still holding Kat in his arms. He was hoping Mitchell hadn't seen him
talking to Rachel and that they could trick him but he didn't know if he had
or not. In either case he was ready to help protect the ones he loved. His
mouth dropped open as he said "no" at seeing Derek was with Mitchell badly
beaten.





_______________________________________________________
Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/


Reply via email to