He ran over to Rachel. "Rachel...Rachel, stop...we've got Kat, Mitchell can't hurt her" Nick said picking Kat up so Rachel could see her.

"you've got to help us...Mitchell is on his way and if you help us just right then he will think you are still on his side and you can trick him and we could take him out...please Rachel..." Nick said pleading
 
 
Rachel blinked again, her hold on Alex lessening "Kat..."
 
Then Julia's voice carried over the noises around them and Rachel looked at the still closed doors to the library, hearing what the woman was yelling
 
"I won't, do you hear me?!  I won't let him hurt Kat!"
 
"I'll DIE before I let him hurt the people I love, do you hear me!?!"
 
The woman was willing to die to protect Kat.. to protect them all..... to die again....
 
Rachel looked back at Nick and saw his expression as he heard Julia's words.  Nick who was like a brother, a god father to Kat......
 
She started to lower Alex.
 
Two things happened at once just then -- the doors leading to the roof exploded open to reveal Mitchell, and the doors to the library exploded open to reveal Julia still struggling against the wind, Derek's sword in hand.

Reply via email to