The menacing form of the Soul Chaser stalked through
the lower level of hell.  As he walked, souls of those
who had felt his wrath recoiled in fear.  The Chaser
didn't care about their petty fear, he only cared
about one thing; Justice.  It was his job to make
certain that it was served.

That was precisely the reason that he had come into
this area of the netherworld to begin with; to correct
an injustice.  He came to a hault in front of the one
known as Jimmy Boyle, who looked up at him with horror
etched across his face.

"Oh, god, no more...,"  Jimmy wimpered towards the
Chaser.  "P..Please have mercy."

The Chaser placed his gloved hand over Jimmy's mouth. 
"Be silent," he ordered.  "I have learned that you are
being held here for an unjust cause.  I cannot release
you, but you know how to escape.  When you do escape,
I will give chase, so you must reach heaven before I
catch you, or you will not get another opportunity. 
Do you understand?"  Jimmy nodded quickly.

With that the Chaser took his leave, returning to his
station at the entrance, not looking back to see Jimmy
allready in the process of leaving.  Justice would be served.

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. 
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/?.refer=text

Reply via email to