Hey all, don't mean to spam you but if you see this more than once, my apologies ;) I just want to make sure it gets to all the people out there that want to participate, and if you're like me, you just might be signed up on almost if not all the listservs (well the ones that are accepting new signups that is ;)
 
Anyway, been doing some work on the fansite and would like to put out an invitation that if you have a polt site (fanfic or otherwise) and would like to link up, just forward me the URL and I'll get it up.  I'll be working on the pages for the night and probably tomorrow morning.  Going to pop in some Polt vids and have at it.
 
Also, I was wanting to have the different Polt lists on the site as well, that way anyone looking to join a list can see what ones are active and join which ones they want.
 
Gotten a lot of feedback on the chat idea too, but not sure if you want your room listed or not (and the times) but I know of at least one chat place that is accessible through web browsers as well as IRC program that is currently active and it'll be listed on the site as well.
 
Update on the letter campaign: They're receiving letters on a daily basis (cept when the mail doesn't run ;) and I'm forwarding a lot of them from the area I live in.  They are being forwarded to the cast as well as the guys in the office (I'm told they're even giving copies of the letters to the marketing advertiser peeps, doesn't that mean commercials and getting sponsors?).  They're impressed with the petition, activity on the scifi board and all the rest.  I'm crossing my fingers so hard my circulation's cutting off ;)
 
Anyway.. so that I'm not rambling on more than I have, if you have a site let's get it linked all together :)
 
j
 

"Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect...."

Reply via email to