"I have no idea what you're talking about." Derek maintained his innocence
and then looked at the door while Kat was whispering to her, curious and
then looking to Julia and Nick and even Philip for some kind of clue.

"Don't ask me." Julia grinned from where she was sitting, just as curious
but glad to see Kat so lively.  Her hand slipped into Nick's as she watched,
her fingers tracing over his without thinking about it.

Alex shrugged, "don't ask me either.  I don't know a thing."  Her voice was
just as innocent as Derek's had been.  Kat grinned from ear to ear.  She
could hardly contain herself and couldn't wait for dinner to start and
finish!

"I believe you have something to say," Alex prompted Derek, making it clear
that she was moving on with no plans to admit any sort of guilt.

Alex and Kat



Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary

Reply via email to