|
all right.. I'm sitting here in priest mode and no one's
postin'! th' outrage! *g* or did ye decide te swipe Julia off so
ye'd have more te confess about?
oops, wait - ribs ::makes the sign of the cross fer
thinkin such un priestly thoughts:: an' here I'm supposed te be all holy
like.
Riiiiight, talkin' te Nick 'n I'm supposed te be sinless
*rolls eyes, making you just picture Philip doing it
himself*
|
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ooc - where is everyone? MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ooc - where is everyon... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ooc - where is everyon... Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ooc - where is eve... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ooc - where is everyon... Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ooc - where is eve... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ooc - where is everyon... Brady
