|
Can I ask a question and not
get flamed, hopefully? maybe it's more of an observation than question but
there's a question in it ;)
I'm looking around at people and seeing fans of polt - some moving and shaking and doing what they can to get the show back on the air, and then some that just... well they say they're fans but don't want to do much in way of signing the petition, mailing in or getting any kind of networking of the active sites going. Why is that? We have the chance to really get going here with everything the movers/shakers have done and some people, sadly, are kind of stuck with the misconception that some of us are trying to be "Look at ME, I did it all!" (picture Johnny Bravo in a Superman costume like I did writing this... I'm sure you'll crack up like I did) ((and kind of missing the point that if we were, we'd be plastering our real names in places eh?)).... why aren't we getting all together somewhere and setting it all up? I know a lot of us are itching and have already done what we could -- where be the others!!? j http://www.access-eworld.com/poltergeist_legacy/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.." "Madness takes its toll.. have exact change" |
