> Rachel chuckled "Yeah baby girl I did.  I was just telling Julia that the
> doctors say they'll be finished with me by this afternoon."
>
> She smiled to herself, hearing Kat's voice.
>
> Kat and the others were safe.
>
> "You can either pop in this morning or just come around this afternoon and
> we can have one of the guys drop us off at home if you want.  I'm sorry we
> didn't get to do the surprise dinner you wanted... I'm pretty sure they
> would have liked tacos."
>
(made em for dinner and they were good!  Now I just need to find some
cupcakes.:-)

"Oh, but I did get to give Julia her surprise," Kat said suddenly.  "They
were here when we got home and I saved you some too.  It was so funny, she
screamed a little at first and scared everybody!  Oh and Derek said some
wierd stuff, he was acting kind of finny.  I want to come see you both
times, okay?  And I'll bring Tuffy so we can go home."

Kat

Reply via email to