"One cupcake after we finish everything. That was her agreement." Julia
relayed the deal to Kat with a mischievous grin "Soooo... you go wake up
everyone, we'll ge the dishes cleaned, get dressed and be done in twenty
minutes or less and Nick will be just making the coffee!"
With that and laughing back as she went she ran toward the stairs "I'll beat
you!"
Kat grinned at her and took off running. "Uh uh," she called as she ran
past her. Ran upstairs, first to Alex's room. She opened the door and went
inside. "Alex, it's time for breakfast!"
Alex opened her eyes and gazed foggily at the little girl. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing breakfast is ready, you gotta get up."
Alex sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Okay," she said smiling wearily at her.
"Are you the official waker upper?"
"Yep."
"Who's up?"
"Me and Nick and Julia," Kat told her. "I'm going to get Philip and Derek
now."
"Oh well good luck," she said with a grin, "I hear they both sleep like
logs."
"Don't worry, I'll get them up," Kat said scooting out of the room and
leaving Alex to get ready. These word worried Alex a little as she wondered
how she might try waking up Derek, he was probably still pretty sore.
Kat ran down the hall to Philips room and knocked calling out, "BREAKFAST IS
READY." She waited for a response and then went to Derek's room where she
peered in, "Derek, breakfast is ready? Are you awake yet?"
Kat