"If it means that I get to spend fifty years with you as my wife then I'll wear anything to make that happen. You know I trust your judgment, I always have." "Good answer, handsome." she chuckled and kissed his cheek before looking back at Kat to make sure she was okay, grinning at the way she was a bit antsy herself and holding Tuffy. Then she looked forward and called back "We're here. I wonder if they'll let us raid the candy jar this time.." It wasn't long before Nick found a parking place and they were heading inside and to Rachel's room.
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Nick, Julia, Kat NickBoyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Nick, Julia, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Nick, Julia, Kat NickBoyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Nick, Julia, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Nick, Julia, ... NickBoyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Nick, Ju... spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Nick... NickBoyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... NickBoyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Nick, Julia, Kat Kim
