<<see you... wednesday then ;) I'll work on those pics for you too ::hugs::
be good and NO snapping towels!>>
They set out Rachel's breakfast and sat to visit while Kat filled her mother
in on everything that's gone out since then.
Julia was glad Kat was doing as well as she was considering what she had
gone though. She was also glad things got worked out. She looked at Nick
and ran her thumb across his hand, wondering if they should peek in with the
doctor real quick about his ribs....
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2001 1:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Nick, Julia, Kat
>
> It wasn't long before Nick found a parking place and they were heading
> inside and to Rachel's room.
>
> ====
>
> Nick held Julia's hand with one of his and Kat's with the other as they
> walked into the hospital.
>
> <<sorry Julia but I have to get going....gotta meet my ride at three...I
> might be able to post one more message>>