"Well I never said I wasn't tenacious," Alex told him with a grin, then she
returned to her work. However, she turned her dark eyes back on him in
surprise when he mentions the ball. She couldn't remember the last time
they'd had a conversation about her wardrobe and that struck her as a little
odd. "No I haven't found anything I liked yet, but worry I've still got
plenty of time. I didn't find what I wanted last year until the day of the
event."
Derek raised an eyebrow, remembering that dress "Hmm, maybe last minute
shopping does have its advantages." Then he nodded at the report "Yes
tenacious, both you and Julia. I'm looking forward to some good witty
combat between all of us. It's been so unfair to take you on alone."
It was a joke said straight-faced and something he would have added on to
had Sloan's face not just appeared on the screen.
<<is the new guy around or do we need to play Sloan for now?>>