Alex grinned at him and handed the box back. "Thank you kind sir, I think I will take you up on that." "Jus' get me to the food." Philip grinned and sat back for the ride "An' then, if ye would, drop me off a' th' church so I ken have ever'thin' ready."
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Anya Sherridan VManso
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Anya Sherridan spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Anya Sherridan Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Anya Sherridan VManso
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Anya Sherridan spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Anya Sherridan Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] D... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legac... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legac... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legac... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legac... spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legac... Kim
