|
<<cuz is at work but asked me to post this for
him>>
"You're welcome," Kat said
and she picked up the flower and trotted off to
find Nick. "Nick, you need to wear this okay," she said holding the flower out to him. "Oh...you look pretty too." Philip smiled when Kat came in and he stood "Hullo,
sweetness, you look especially pretty."
He looked at Nick "I'll be right back te talk. I
think this'll be th' perfect time te speak to th' bride te be."
He walked down to Julia's dressing room and knocked
once. Then, getting a 'it's clear Flip' from her he poked his head in "I
cannae believe ye remember tha' nickname."
Julia grinned mischieviously "Why wouldn't I? I'm the one
that gave it to you. Come on in.. talk to me and all that Priestly
jazz."
He did and sat in a chair opposite her, smiling warmly "Ye
look beautiful. Nick i' sure te pass out when he sees ye."
Julia chuckled and blushed a little "He better not but I
think you're just using that Irish blarney too."
This time Philip chuckled and shook his head "No
way. I save my blarney fer other things."
He looked at her for a moment, lips curving upwards softly
and voice lowering "Ye've waited a long time fer this - we all ha'e, especially
Nick. I'm glad ye both get to finally realize yer destiny
together."
"After all, ye cannae say it's no' sanctioned by the Man
upstairs. He brought ye back, literally."
Julia smiled in return, emotion making her voice an almost
whisper "I know."
Philip stood "I better get things ready fer the
others. We're havin' it te where all three of ye will be in place and
they'll come up from the entry way and sit until yer all done. Th'
surprise is workin' like a charm with Kat. I havenae seen her this excited
in quite a while."
Julia grinned and stood, holding the door open enough for
him to leave and then closing the door "Thanks Flip."
"Anytime, Ju." he winked and headed back to Nick's
dressing room.
She turned toward the window and looked up at the night
time sky and the bright moon above, so close to the North Star and whispering
sincerely, "Thank You."
|
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Philip, Kat, Nick julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Philip, Kat, Nick Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Alex julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Alex, ... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, A... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Juli... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... Kim Rickmon
