He grasp her hand tightly when she slipped it into his hand. "I'm ready he
whispered to Phillip and then gazed over to Julia before turning back to
Phillip.
<<I'm sure the cuz is doing the woohoo thing *g* and her parts she did in
the post>>
Philip looked at them both and then started the traditional opening of the
ceremony, "Dearly beloved..."
He got to maybe the second line and then smiled before closing the book and
setting it down on the small table beside him and extending his hands to
each of them. Once they put they put them in there, with Philip looking
curiously at Julia when he felt a stone in hers, he brought those to sit
atop the joined ones they already had.
"This marriage, much like yer joining an' history is a unique one. I dunnae
feel the need to stick with tradition except to announce you at th' end o'
it." he admitted with a soft chuckle as he looked at both.
"Wha' darkness has tried te take and tear apart, the Light has seen fit te
make right. There is nae man, woman nor creature tha' ken stand in witness
tha' ye two cannae be joined in this manner. It has been deemed worthy an'
right by the ultimate Power and for anyone te stand against it, it is
standing against Him himself."
"Julia Michelle Walker," he intoned "Do ye take this man te be yer lawfully
wedded husband, te live yer life fully and with love in yer heart for him
and yer future together. For richer, for poorer, sickness an' in health,
sadness and happiness for all th' days of yer life?"
Julia looked at Nick and shook her head, smiling softly "No."
"What I do take is all of that," she paused for a moment before kissing both
of his hands within hers and then his lips "for eternity. Even the end of
life here won't stop the way I feel about you."
Philip grinned and murmured "I stand corrected." and then turned to Nick.
"Nicholas Jonathon Boyle," Do ye take this woman to be yer lawfully wedded
wife, te live yer life fully and with love in yer heart for her and yer
future together. For richer, for poorer, sickness an in health, sadness and
happiness for all eternity?"