|
"I'm a hungry one." Rachel quipped with a wink, knowing
that if they didn't get the show on the road and have Kat in bed in a couple of
hours no one was going to get much sleep.
"You guys don't mind if I have Kat ride with us do you? I
want to get more shots." she smiled, waving the vidcam before turning it on
Julia, Nick and the others for a slow sweep.
|
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel Raven
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Rachel Kim Rickmon
