"You're back...but how?" Nick asked in astonishment. He laughed at Jimmy's reaction to Julia and the rings. "Yes Jimmy I'm married and that chick there is my wife." he told him. Nick quickly grabbed hold of Jimmy when he fell to his knee. "You okay man? Julia, help me get him inside to sit down." he said to them. Jimmy looked from one to the other and then at their rings and knew, because he had watched his little brother when Nick hadn't known it, that the 'chick' had to be none other than...... "Julia Walker? I thought you ...?" He looked at Nick "I thought she was...?" Julia helped take some of his weight, with Nick on the other side of him as they moved toward the stairs, looking at Nick to see if he would fill in the blanks as to what Jimmy was rambling on about. They reached the second floor and she turned them toward a guestroom, one that was at a distance from Kat's room so she wouldn't have to see this or become alarmed.
