Jimmy blinked and nodded distractedly, still thinking about Julia and the position thing. Maybe she could help clear up this whole thing with him being stuck in hell and get him where he was supposed to be.... "Yeah I'll take one. whatever you got." ===== "I believe theres Coca-Cola and thats about it. I don't remember if we picked anything up at the store or not." he said walking out of the room and going into the kitchen.
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Jimmy, Nick Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Jimmy, Nick spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Jimmy, Nick Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Jimmy, Nick Nick Boyle
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Jimmy, Nick spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Jimmy, Nick Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Jimmy, Nick Nick Boyle
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Jimmy, Nick Nick Boyle
