Jimmy accepted the snack and sat up in bed, still thoughtful but now thoughtful with 
food as he moved over to give Nick room to plop down if he wanted to.

"No insult little brother," Jimmy grinned "But if I had a wife like that.. you'd be 
sitting here a lot longer than I did."

"Do you think.." he added as he voiced the thought he had while Nick was gone "Do you 
think she could help me fix this mess with hell? I mean do you think someone from 
Upstairs that's come back still has some pull with the Big Guy in getting to the right 
place?"

=======

"Well she has things she has to do so I thought I would come back up here and bug you 
awhile."

He plopped down on the bed beside his brother. "Well Jimmy if anyone can help you out 
me and Julia are going to do our damnest. I lost you once and I'm not going to let 
that happen again."

Reply via email to