"What could possibly be wrong?" Anya asked  "You're dead and yet standing here in 
front of me and wearing a wedding ring from someone that carried a torch for Miss 
Walker since that day in Ireland."


Julia choked a little on her coffee with a half laugh before patting her chest and 
looking at the other woman.  That was bold to say the least but Anya all but accused 
her of being a fake and using Nick's feelings against him....

"Well, correction," she answered easily enough, deciding drinking while talking to 
Anya wasn't the wisest thing to do and so just held the mug between her hands "I'm not 
dead, although I am standing in front of you.  And I am Julia.  Julia Boyle now, but 
the same Julia."

She was curious to know why Anya hadn't brought this up with Nick since he had been 
here already and knew that if the woman had, Nick would have told her about it.

"Miracles do happen, Anya and I was blessed enough to get one.  If you have any 
doubts, I suggest you talk to Derek about the battery of tests I had to go through to 
prove it to others in our organization."

"But now," she turned to refil her mug and gave her a little salute as she started to 
leave "I have work to be done.  Good morning."


Poltergeist; The Legacy Fansite
http://www.access-eworld.com/poltergeist_legacy/

Reply via email to