> Julia noticed her glance toward Derek and reached out gently, touching the
girl's forehead and brushing bangs from her face "Don't worry about him..
he's just concerned about you. My name's Julia, what's yours?"
>
> Derek blinked, realizing how he might be coming across and looking at the
two before looking at Philip and talking low "I'm going to go get changed in
there." he nodded at the bathroom and went to the closet to get what he
would need to change into and looked at his pajama's thankfully. Thank gott
he had been dressed. Sometimes he did prefer to go with a little less, but
had managed to throw everything on last night.
>
Alyssa watched Derek for a moment as he slipped into the other room, a
bathroom, she figured since they had them right off the bedrooms in the old
Manor house she lived in. She looked back at Julia and then at Philip. A
priest? Was someone sick? (OOC: I'm assuming he's in his priestly garb, I
hope I'm right. If not ignore that sentence.:-) She turned her dark eyes
back towards Julia and answered in a soft voice. "Alyssa."