Nick put his hand on hers as she looped her arm through his. He led her down the hall 
to where Jimmy was staying and led her into the room.

Julia entered ahead of him and Jimmy looked down at his clothes to make sure there 
weren't chip crumbs or something before looking up a little sheepish and greeting her.

"I am a junk food addict." he admitted with a sheepish grin as she sat on the edge of 
the bed, Nick beside her.

"It runs in the family." she joked right back easily "And ditto.  But Nick tells me 
you wanted to speak with me?"

"Uh, yeah." Jimmy said, his expression a cross between concentration and hope "Nick 
explained to me what happened with you and all and I was wondering..... is there a way 
you can like... make it right with the Big Guy so that I'm sent to the right place 
this time?"

Julia blinked and thought about it a moment, then looked at both brothers before 
admitting "I don't remember much from other there.  They told me that they would have 
me forget as a king of safety measure for them and myself."

"But," she added before Jimmy's disappointed expression grew anymore as she stood and 
motioned for them both to stay there while she left "Stay there, I have an idea."

With that she left and walked to her old room, knocking once and opening the door.

The Soulchaser sat there, having finished his self-first aid attention, and his gaze 
was raised at her knocked.

"I need your help." She said before nodding once for him to follow and going back to 
Jimmy's room and entering, meeting Nick's gaze and taking the couple of steps to him 
to gently put her hand on his shoulder as the Soulchaser entered and she extended her 
hand to a chair, sitting back down beside Nick when the large man sat himself.

"We need to get Jimmy in the right place." she said, "And I know it's not your job, 
but I do know that you can help."


Poltergeist; The Legacy Fansite
http://www.access-eworld.com/poltergeist_legacy/

Reply via email to