>"I need your help." She said before nodding once for him to follow and going back to 
>Jimmy's room and entering, meeting Nick's gaze and taking the couple of steps to him 
>to gently put her hand on his shoulder as the Soulchaser entered and she extended her 
>hand to a chair, sitting back down beside Nick when the large man sat himself.
>
>"We need to get Jimmy in the right place." she said, "And I know it's not your job, 
>but I do know that you can help."

Soulchaser looked toward nick, then to Jimmy, and then back to Julia.  "Nornally, all 
i can do is take someone else in his place," he said, frankly.  "But in this case, I 
do know of a ceremony, an appelate procedure if you will, that could be helpful.  If 
he has the testimony from one of hell, one of earth," he indicated Nick, "and one of 
heaven," turning back to Julia, "he can be granted a second judgement.  At that point, 
it's out of my hands."

Reply via email to