"And is questioned and rechecked to make certain its authenticity so that we 
all know it's not a hoax?" Anya countered. "Yes, I'm aware of that. Just like 
I'm well aware that none has bothered to check anything having to do with 
this woman. It's like everyone is following her return on blind faith even 
though something or someone could have easily manipulated the test or the 
minds of people that want their colleague bad enough."

    "Are you second-guessing the decisions of the Precept of San Francisco 
House? Anya, I've known Derek for a very long time and one thing I do know 
about him is that despite our disagreements, he is a man of sound judgment 
when it to comes to such matters. He would *never * have any test 
manipulated. Yes, sometimes The Legacy uses outside help but mosttimes all 
tests are done in-house. He is a scientist who strives for the truth."

Reply via email to