Miss Sheridan: I will fly down to the San Francisco House as soon as possible
to verify Derek's test but I guarantee you that there will be absolutely no
discrepancies. It is not necessary to bother the Council. Will be at S.F.
either tomorrow or the day after. Meet me.

                                       Sincerely,

                                         William Sloan
 
 
Anya was just getting in touch with the Head of the Council when the fax machine started up behind her.  She just happened to look back, more out of idle curiosity than anything else, and then told the secretary she was speaking with that she'd call back and hanging up.
 
"So I wasn't jumping the gun." she murmured to herself as she took the note and folded it before putting it into her pocket  "Now we find out the truth, once and for all."
 
And if it was Julia?
 
Then she'd deal with it then.
 
With that taken care of she returned back to the kitchen to continue checking vendors and their items in.

Reply via email to