�As a matter of fact, I do have a much bigger fish to fry,� Soulchaser said to Jimmy.  
�The Hunter had just happened to take advantage of my temporary distraction.  He 
attacked me when I wasn�t expecting anything and took off with my Dagger.  I tracked 
him here, last night, but he wounded me and made his getaway.�

Soulchaser knew that Jimmy had been in Hell long enough to know who the Hunter was, so 
he decided not to go through the whole story again.  �Thanks to him, I�m now stuck in 
my physical form until my weapon is returned to me, but I know that he�ll be back.�  
He stood up from his chair.  �When he returns, I�ll be waiting for him.�

Looking at Nick, Soulchaser said, I�ve gotten all the rest I need.  I�m going to keep 
watch for the Hunter.�  With that, he left the room.




Reply via email to