"Yeah well," Julia gave a small grin as they made it inside the house and up to their 
room "At least I get the best 'nurse' hmm?" 

She tried not to grimace as she lifted her shirt and look back at the mirror, making a 
face at the mess "Uh, looks like I'll be sleeping on my stomach or on you for a while. 
Hmm.. second's not a bad idea.  Don't I owe you for the floor still?"

The last was asked with a half grin as she sat and waited for him to get the stuff 
from the medicine cabinet and come back.

=====

"yeah you could say you have the best nurse just like I did" he said kissing her 
quickly.

He then got the stuff out of the medicine cabinet and made her lay on her stomach as 
he checked her out.

"And yeah I owe you for the floor so you could sleep on me tonight or however long you 
want."

Reply via email to