OOC:  How chilvalrous, he defends my honor.:-)  That's so sweet.:-)

> Soulchaser looked up at the voice of Nick Boyle and smirked as 
> he reached for Cheron's blade.  His confident smirk turned to a 
> look of confusion when he found it wasn't there. \
> 
> Memories came flooding back to him as he reached into the 
> pocket of his tunic and took out the piece that was lodged in 
> his leg.  He sneered as he remembered that Boyle's big brother 
> was the least of his concerns.  he turned back to Julia and 
> spoke in his low baritone voice.
> 
> "I need to speak with Alexandria Moreau."
> 
> ======
> 
> "I've already dealt with you once chaser, I'd hate to have to 
> cross paths with you again. You just stay away from Alex." Nick 
> said getting angered.
> 
> ________________________________________________
> Get your own "800" number
> Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
> http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag
> 

Reply via email to