> Rachel stood up slowly and smiled "I'll let him know. You just get some > sleep now." > > And with that she left the room, gently closing the door and looking at Alex > with a slight grin "She's so cute. Come on, let's get back to Derek before > he claws something. I've never seen him act like he's been caged before." > "Yeah she is pretty cute," Alex agreed having spent the morning with her, she had noticed that herself. She thought about Derek, Rachel was right, that was how he was acting. "Neither have I. I guess this hits a little close to home for him. Frankly, I'm ready to tear out that woman's hair." Alex
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex, Philip, Alyssa Kim Rickmon
