|
He shook the pages of the report he ran off "There isnae a
missing person's report for either o' them I'm afraid an' I started a search for
possible relatives. As soon as i's done I'll let ye know."
He figured he'd leave them to discuss the rest, knowing
they'd fill him in as he worked and so went to the console he had been working
at earlier and got back to it.
|
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip Todd Houff
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Soulchaser MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Soulchaser... julia walker
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip MacRorie-Thuryn
