"Walker, I beleive I owe you a bit of congratulations." he sais in his low
baritone voice.  "Even in the mortal realm, you stand up to your reputation
as a guardian of light."

Jimmy was saying his goodbyes to Nick and so Julia stood back and watched,
keeping her tone low even though they both knew she meant business and would
keep the promise she was making in that regard.

"Thanks but if you ever cross me or mine or if I find out you're trying to
take another soul that doesn't deserve to go to hell, you'll feel my
'reputation' up your ass while you're joining Mon-C in hell.  And I'll make
sure you're right there next to him and that he can have the gift of
speaking -- to you and only you."

She tilted her head to the side and looked up at him, her lips quirking in a
humorous but definitely serious manner "Because no matter how big you may
be.  I can always reach your kneecaps."


_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

Reply via email to