I have a chrome book that was remote accessed and added 5 users which couldn't
be removed. I didnt know wtf was going on. I know nothing of scripts but I
found one with the "polymer group... and google..." stated as the creator.
Reading through it,  it seemed it was made to gather massive amounts of credit
card information.  It was about 13,000 lines. The next day it was wiped.

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/e2dc9764-1423-4d09-8838-aa4f63a99c72%40googlegroups.com.