Hi,

I translated the redux todo example, which is also used by the redux
tutorial, from react to lit-element. The translation is here:
https://github.com/noamraph/redux-todo-lit-element and the source is
here: https://github.com/reduxjs/redux/tree/master/examples/todos.

For me it was a nice learning experience. I wrote it using unpkg.com
package URLs, so it works without any compilation. I think it would be nice
to add it to the redux examples. Can someone with more knowledge of
lit-element have a look and see if it's a good lit-element example?

Thanks,
Noam

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/c40db626-0402-47af-8c0d-f92f598490c1%40googlegroups.com.