Hi Alex,

One thing that really concerns me as a developer who loves using Polymer
and working at an org that is adopting Polymer for multiple web projects is
that there was no mention of Polymer at Google IO 2019. Do you know why
Polymer got no mention?

Regards,
Abhi

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 11:28:26 AM UTC-8, Alex Komoroske wrote:

> [bcc polymer-announce]
>
> To date the best way to get questions answered by Polymer experts was to
> send an e-mail to polymer-dev, our general purpose mailing list. That
> works, but the questions and answers get mixed in with lots of other
> e-mails on the list, making them hard to find later--especially for new
> members of the community.
>
> That's why we now *recommend that you ask general questions on
> stackoverflow.com <http://stackoverflow.com>, tagged with "polymer"* (or,
> if your question is not specific to Polymer, "web components"). The Polymer
> team will keep an eye out for new questions there and make sure you get an
> answer.
>
> If you want to follow along, you can subscribe to e-mail notifications for
> the polymer tag on stackoverflow.com (visit
> http://stackoverflow.com/tags/polymer/info, hover over the 'polymer' tag,
> and hit 'subscribe').
>
> Of course, polymer-dev is still a great place to talk about all things
> Polymer.
>
> --Alex

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/61e7d801-cb4a-46df-a0c2-1989579905fd%40googlegroups.com.