Hey Abhi,

First of all, thanks for being a fan and user of Polymer. We're super happy
you love using it!

We gave one talk at I/O this year, a video version of which will be up
about a week. Beyond that, we elected not to participate much in I/O this
year. It came at an awkward time in our development calendar without many
clear new things to announce, and I/O can be somewhat crowded with
announcements. So we decided to limit our presence this year.

The good news is Polymer is strong and growing, and we're working on a lot
of new things we'll be talking about publicly soon. Stay tuned!

-Matt

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/CAKrkLHrdu%3D5gt8gGgOKYiJ%3DtOeM1O%3DAJAO%3DEtpnYGJ1zy0O07A%40mail.gmail.com.