On 21/10/2020 07:20, Kostirya wrote:
But now the 3G memory is not enough to build the git version of polyml:

cp ./imports/polymli386.txt polytemp.txt
./polyimport  polytemp.txt -I . < ./exportPoly.sml

Unable to create the initial thread - insufficient memory

This appears to be a problem with allocating memory for the stack. The call to mmap is failing with EINVAL but I can't see why. It's line 407 in libpolyml/osmemunix.cpp which adds MAP_STACK to the arguments. This is necessary for OpenBSD which segfaults if the stack is not allocated with MAP_STACK but commenting it out in FreeBSD seems to solve the problem.

David