Hi, everyone just thought I would update you all on my niece Chontelle. To start
off she had her test done, where they inject a dye into her heart to see the
damage done from her mild heart attack, and the doctors couldn't believe it
there was no damage to the heart at all and the blood is flowing just right and
no blockages at all. Her Cholesterol and something else they check for which I
can't think of now is through the roof and she is on meds for it and has to be
very stricked with what she eats now and also her Good Cholesterol is so low,
almost unreadable.
Also she had a mass on her liver that the doctors where worried about and she
had that checked just a day or two ago and again the doctors can't believe it
the mass is gone. The doctor told her he just can't explain it he went back and
checked the results from before and he is at a lose at how it just disappeared.
Of course we aren't at a lose to how this all happened we know it is because of
all the Prayers that where said for her health and recovery and we just can't
thank you enough for all the Prayers that where raised to Heaven for her and our
family.
Thank you Lord for answering our Prayers and thank you all for your Prayers and
your good thoughts for us all.

I must also ask for more Prayers for my mom's brothers wife, Pat she has breast
cancer and is undergoing treatment for it right now, and for my mom's sister,
Katie, who has to have surgery on her right shoulder, she is just waiting for a
call for a date to have it done.
I hope I haven't missed anyone.......
Thank you all for your kindess,
God Bless you all,