On Mon, Aug 10, 2026 at 2:26 AM Stuart Henderson <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> (that is, type FETCH_PACKAGES= on the command line when you want it, rather 
> than having it in mk.conf for all the time)
>
> --
>   Sent from a phone, apologies for poor formatting.
>

Thanks, everyone's advice has been SUPER helpful, I'm about 99% ready
to submit something so that people can test my ZoneMinder port but I
need just a little help getting that last percent finished:

1) I'm trying to get 'make' to respect a cmake option that I'm trying
to pass.  I've tried adding "CMAKE_ARGS +=   -DZM_PATH_MAP:PATH=/tmp"
to my Makefile, and I've tried passing it via the command line, but it
doesn't seem to "stick".  I'm doing an ugly sed workaround via an
@exec statement in the PLIST, but I'm sure that's frowned upon
(understandably so).  What I am doing wrong?

2) Assuming I get this fixed (or temporarily give up), what is the
process for submitting a port for testing? From what I'm able to glean
it's a tgz of my port directory with a posting to this list, right?
Is there a particular site where I should upload it, or is that up to
me?

Thanks again for everyone's help!

-vansid

Reply via email to