On Wed, 12 Aug 2026 05:48:25 -0700
Thomas Frohwein <[email protected]> wrote:
> devel/grcs:
grcs still fails to build for me with the same output. There is no
maintainer listed.
>
> Making install in doc
> gmake[1]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/doc'
> restore=: && backupdir=".am$$" && \
> am__cwd=`pwd` && CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && \
> rm -rf $backupdir && mkdir $backupdir && \
> if (/bin/sh /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/build-aux/missing makeinfo
> --version) >/dev/null 2>&1; then \ for f in rcs.info rcs.info-[0-9]
> rcs.info-[0-9][0-9] rcs.i[0-9] rcs.i[0-9][0-9]; do \ if test -f $f;
> then mv $f $backupdir; restore=mv; else :; fi; \ done; \
> else :; fi && \
> cd "$am__cwd"; \
> if /bin/sh /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/build-aux/missing makeinfo
> -I . \ -o rcs.info rcs.texi; \
> then \
> rc=0; \
> CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd .; \
> else \
> rc=$?; \
> CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && \
> $restore $backupdir/* `echo "./rcs.info" | sed 's|[^/]*$||'`; \
> fi; \
> rm -rf $backupdir; exit $rc
> rcs.texi:5: warning: unrecognized encoding name `UTF-8'.
> rcs.texi:1834: Unknown command `geq'.
> rcs.texi:1834: Misplaced {.
> rcs.texi:1834: Misplaced }.
> makeinfo: Removing output file `rcs.info' due to errors; use --force
> to preserve.
>>> Building on localhost under devel/grcs
BDEPENDS = [archivers/xz;devel/autoconf/2.69;textproc/groff;devel/gmake;textproc/gdiff;devel/metaauto]
DIST = [devel/grcs:rcs-5.9.4.tar.xz]
FULLPKGNAME = grcs-5.9.4p4
RDEPENDS = [textproc/gdiff]
Woken up converters/p5-Sereal-Decoder
Woken up games/sdl-sopwith
(Junk lock failure for localhost at 1786246167.37783)
Received IO
(Junk lock obtained for localhost at 1786246171.40)
Short-cut: depends already handled by converters/p5-Sereal-Decoder
>>> Running show-prepare-results in devel/grcs at 1786246172.24
===> devel/grcs
===> Building from scratch grcs-5.9.4p4
===> grcs-5.9.4p4 depends on: gdiff-* -> gdiff-3.12
===> grcs-5.9.4p4 depends on: groff-* -> groff-1.22.4p4
===> grcs-5.9.4p4 depends on: metaauto-* -> metaauto-1.0p4
===> grcs-5.9.4p4 depends on: autoconf-2.69 -> autoconf-2.69p3
===> grcs-5.9.4p4 depends on: gmake-* -> gmake-4.4.1p0
===> grcs-5.9.4p4 depends on: xz->=5.4.0 -> xz-5.8.3
===> Verifying specs: c
===> found c.103.0
autoconf-2.69p3
gdiff-3.12
gmake-4.4.1p0
groff-1.22.4p4
metaauto-1.0p4
xz-5.8.3
(Junk lock released for localhost at 1786246172.99)
Woken up converters/p5-Sereal-Encoder
distfiles size=801360
>>> Running patch in devel/grcs at 1786246173.00
===> devel/grcs
===> Checking files for grcs-5.9.4p4
`/data/distfiles/rcs-5.9.4.tar.xz' is up to date.
>> (SHA256) all files: OK
===> Extracting for grcs-5.9.4p4
===> Patching for grcs-5.9.4p4
===> Applying OpenBSD patch patch-lib_vasnprintf_c
Hmm... Looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Don't use printf %n.
|https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnulib.git/commit/lib/vasnprintf.c?id=b954346c6101860c7b462d1b286641d1307afd6c
|
|Index: lib/vasnprintf.c
|--- lib/vasnprintf.c.orig
|+++ lib/vasnprintf.c
--------------------------
Patching file lib/vasnprintf.c using Plan A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 4858.
done
===> Applying OpenBSD patch patch-src_b-peer_c
Hmm... Looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|--- src/b-peer.c.orig Fri Jan 9 10:40:02 2015
|+++ src/b-peer.c Wed Mar 16 19:35:59 2016
--------------------------
Patching file src/b-peer.c using Plan A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 25.
done
===> Applying OpenBSD patch patch-src_base_h
Hmm... Looks like a unified diff to me...
The text leading up to this was:
--------------------------
|Index: src/base.h
|--- src/base.h.orig
|+++ src/base.h
--------------------------
Patching file src/base.h using Plan A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 41.
done
===> Compiler link: clang -> /usr/bin/clang
===> Compiler link: clang++ -> /usr/bin/clang++
===> Compiler link: cc -> /usr/bin/cc
===> Compiler link: c++ -> /usr/bin/c++
>>> Running configure in devel/grcs at 1786246173.33
===> devel/grcs
===> Generating configure for grcs-5.9.4p4
Running autoconf-2.69 in /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4
Running autoheader-2.69 in /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4
===> Configuring for grcs-5.9.4p4
Using /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/config.site (generated)
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-gtk-doc
configure: loading site script /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/config.site
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... mkdir -p
checking for gawk... (cached) awk
checking whether gmake sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether gmake supports nested variables... yes
checking if /usr/local/bin/gdiff works like GNU diff... yes
checking for /usr/local/bin/gdiff... (cached) /usr/bin/diff
checking diff success status... 0
checking diff failure status... 1
checking diff trouble status... 2
checking diff options for RCS... -an
checking if diff understands --label... yes
checking for gdiff3... /usr/local/bin/gdiff3
checking for /usr/local/bin/gdiff3... /usr/local/bin/gdiff3
checking if diff3 works like GNU diff3... yes
checking for ed... /bin/ed
checking for soelim... soelim
checking for pic... pic -n
checking for style of include used by gmake... GNU
checking for gcc... cc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... (cached) o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking whether cc accepts -g... (cached) yes
checking for cc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking whether cc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking dependency style of cc... gcc3
checking for cc option to accept ISO C99... none needed
checking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... (cached) /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... (cached) /usr/bin/egrep
checking for Minix Amsterdam compiler... no
checking for ar... (cached) ar
checking for ranlib... (cached) ranlib
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for memory.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking minix/config.h usability... no
checking minix/config.h presence... no
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking whether _XOPEN_SOURCE should be defined... no
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-openbsd8.0
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-openbsd8.0
checking for special C compiler options needed for large files... no
checking for _FILE_OFFSET_BITS value needed for large files... no
checking for cc option to accept ISO C99... (cached) none needed
checking for cc option to accept ISO Standard C... (cached) none needed
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking for working alloca.h... (cached) no
checking for alloca... (cached) yes
checking for _set_invalid_parameter_handler... no
checking for fchdir... (cached) yes
checking for fcntl... (cached) yes
checking for getdtablesize... (cached) yes
checking for symlink... (cached) yes
checking for ftruncate... (cached) yes
checking for getlogin_r... (cached) yes
checking for gettimeofday... (cached) yes
checking for mprotect... (cached) yes
checking for mkstemp... (cached) yes
checking for obstack_printf... no
checking for lstat... (cached) yes
checking for readlink... (cached) yes
checking for sigaction... (cached) yes
checking for sigaltstack... (cached) yes
checking for siginterrupt... (cached) yes
checking for snprintf... (cached) yes
checking for vasnprintf... no
checking for localtime_r... (cached) yes
checking for pipe... (cached) yes
checking for fdopendir... (cached) yes
checking for mempcpy... no
checking for fstatat... yes
checking for openat... yes
checking for secure_getenv... no
checking for strdup... (cached) yes
checking for fchmod... (cached) yes
checking for getpwuid_r... yes
checking for psiginfo... no
checking for sys/socket.h... (cached) yes
checking for dirent.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/param.h... (cached) yes
checking for getopt.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/mman.h... (cached) yes
checking features.h usability... no
checking features.h presence... no
checking for features.h... no
checking for wchar.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/wait.h... (cached) yes
checking for math.h... (cached) yes
checking for limits.h... (cached) yes
checking mach/mach.h usability... no
checking mach/mach.h presence... no
checking for mach/mach.h... no
checking net/errno.h usability... no
checking net/errno.h presence... no
checking for net/errno.h... no
checking for pwd.h... (cached) yes
checking siginfo.h usability... no
checking siginfo.h presence... no
checking for siginfo.h... no
checking for utime.h... (cached) yes
checking whether the preprocessor supports include_next... yes
checking whether system header files limit the line length... no
checking for complete errno.h... no
checking for EMULTIHOP value... no
checking for ENOLINK value... no
checking for EOVERFLOW value... yes
checking whether strerror_r is declared... yes
checking for strerror_r... (cached) yes
checking whether strerror_r returns char *... no
checking for working fcntl.h... no (bad O_NOATIME)
checking for pid_t... (cached) yes
checking for mode_t... (cached) yes
checking for eaccess... no
checking whether stat file-mode macros are broken... no
checking for nlink_t... yes
checking whether fchmodat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fstat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fstatat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether futimens is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether lchmod is declared without a macro... no
checking whether lstat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mkdirat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mkfifo is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mkfifoat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mknod is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mknodat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether stat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether utimensat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether getcwd (NULL, 0) allocates memory for result... yes
checking for getcwd with POSIX signature... yes
checking whether getcwd is declared... yes
checking for d_ino member in directory struct... yes
checking whether getlogin_r is declared... yes
checking whether getlogin is declared... yes
checking for getopt.h... (cached) yes
checking for getopt_long_only... yes
checking whether getopt is POSIX compatible... yes
checking for working GNU getopt function... yes
checking for working GNU getopt_long function... yes
checking whether getenv is declared... yes
checking for C/C++ restrict keyword... (cached) __restrict__
checking for struct timeval... yes
checking for wide-enough struct timeval.tv_sec member... yes
checking whether gettimeofday is declared without a macro... yes
checking for inline... inline
checking whether malloc, realloc, calloc are POSIX compliant... yes
checking for mmap... (cached) yes
checking for MAP_ANONYMOUS... yes
checking whether memchr works... yes
checking whether obstack_printf is declared... no
checking for promoted mode_t type... mode_t
checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for sigset_t... yes
checking whether snprintf returns a byte count as in C99... yes
checking whether snprintf is declared... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking whether printf supports size specifiers as in C99... yes
checking whether printf supports 'long double' arguments... yes
checking whether printf supports infinite 'double' arguments... yes
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
checking whether long double and double are the same... no
checking whether printf supports infinite 'long double' arguments... no
checking whether printf supports the 'a' and 'A' directives... yes
checking whether printf supports the 'F' directive... yes
checking whether printf supports the 'n' directive... no
checking whether printf supports the 'ls' directive... yes
checking whether printf supports the grouping flag... yes
checking whether printf supports the left-adjust flag correctly... yes
checking whether printf supports the zero flag correctly... yes
checking whether printf supports large precisions... yes
checking whether printf survives out-of-memory conditions... no
checking for unsigned long long int... yes
checking for long long int... yes
checking for wchar_t... yes
checking for wint_t... yes
checking for intmax_t... yes
checking where to find the exponent in a 'double'... word 1 bit 20
checking for snprintf... (cached) yes
checking for strnlen... yes
checking for wcslen... yes
checking for wcsnlen... yes
checking for mbrtowc... (cached) yes
checking for wcrtomb... (cached) yes
checking whether _snprintf is declared... no
checking for stdbool.h that conforms to C99... yes
checking for _Bool... yes
checking whether stdint.h conforms to C99... yes
checking whether ffsl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ffsll is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether memmem is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mempcpy is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether memrchr is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether rawmemchr is declared without a macro... no
checking whether stpcpy is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether stpncpy is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strchrnul is declared without a macro... no
checking whether strdup is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strncat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strndup is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strnlen is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strpbrk is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strsep is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strcasestr is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strtok_r is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strerror_r is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strsignal is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strverscmp is declared without a macro... no
checking whether strsignal is declared... (cached) yes
checking whether sys_siglist is declared... yes
checking for struct timespec in <time.h>... yes
checking whether <wchar.h> uses 'inline' correctly... yes
checking whether fchdir is declared... yes
checking whether frexp() can be used without linking with libm... yes
checking whether alarm is declared... yes
checking whether lstat correctly handles trailing slash... yes
checking where to find the exponent in a 'float'... word 0 bit 23
checking for ld used by cc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for shared library run path origin... done
checking whether imported symbols can be declared weak... yes
checking for pthread.h... (cached) yes
checking for multithread API to use... posix
checking whether memrchr is declared... (cached) yes
checking whether strdup is declared... (cached) yes
checking whether strerror(0) succeeds... no
checking for _Exit... yes
checking for closedir... (cached) yes
checking whether alphasort is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether closedir is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether dirfd is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fdopendir is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether opendir is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether readdir is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether rewinddir is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether scandir is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether // is distinct from /... no
checking for error_at_line... no
checking whether fcntl handles F_DUPFD correctly... yes
checking whether fcntl understands F_DUPFD_CLOEXEC... yes
checking whether fcntl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether openat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether conversion from 'int' to 'long double' works... yes
checking whether getcwd handles long file names properly... no, but it is partly working
checking for getpagesize... (cached) yes
checking whether getcwd aborts when 4k < cwd_length < 16k... yes
checking whether getlogin_r works with small buffers... yes
checking whether gettimeofday clobbers localtime buffer... no
checking for gettimeofday with POSIX signature... almost
checking whether tzset clobbers localtime buffer... no
checking whether the compiler generally respects inline... yes
checking for mempcpy... (cached) no
checking for working mkstemp... yes
checking for obstacks that work with any size object... no
checking whether open recognizes a trailing slash... yes
checking for opendir... (cached) yes
checking whether program_invocation_name is declared... no
checking whether program_invocation_short_name is declared... no
checking for readdir... (cached) yes
checking whether readlink signature is correct... yes
checking whether readlink handles trailing slash correctly... yes
checking for struct sigaction.sa_sigaction... yes
checking for volatile sig_atomic_t... yes
checking for sighandler_t... no
checking whether pthread_sigmask is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sigaction is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sigaddset is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sigdelset is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sigemptyset is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sigfillset is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sigismember is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sigpending is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sigprocmask is declared without a macro... yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for SIZE_MAX... yes
checking for snprintf... (cached) yes
checking whether snprintf respects a size of 1... yes
checking whether printf supports POSIX/XSI format strings with positions... yes
checking for ptrdiff_t... yes
checking for ssize_t... yes
checking whether stat handles trailing slashes on directories... yes
checking whether stat handles trailing slashes on files... yes
checking for va_copy... yes
checking for max_align_t... yes
checking whether NULL can be used in arbitrary expressions... yes
checking whether inttypes macros match system or gnu printf... gnu
checking whether dprintf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fpurge is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fseeko is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ftello is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether getdelim is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether getline is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether gets is declared without a macro... no
checking whether pclose is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether popen is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether renameat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether snprintf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether tmpfile is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether vdprintf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether vsnprintf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether _Exit is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether atoll is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether canonicalize_file_name is declared without a macro... no
checking whether getloadavg is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether getsubopt is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether grantpt is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether initstate is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether initstate_r is declared without a macro... no
checking whether mkdtemp is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mkostemp is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mkostemps is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mkstemp is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mkstemps is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether posix_openpt is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ptsname is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ptsname_r is declared without a macro... no
checking whether random is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether random_r is declared without a macro... no
checking whether realpath is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether rpmatch is declared without a macro... no
checking whether secure_getenv is declared without a macro... no
checking whether setenv is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether setstate is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether setstate_r is declared without a macro... no
checking whether srandom is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether srandom_r is declared without a macro... no
checking whether strtod is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strtoll is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether strtoull is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether unlockpt is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether unsetenv is declared without a macro... yes
checking for stpcpy... (cached) yes
checking for strsignal... (cached) yes
checking whether strsignal always returns a string... yes
checking for nlink_t... (cached) yes
checking whether fchmodat is declared without a macro... (cached) yes
checking whether fstat is declared without a macro... (cached) yes
checking whether fstatat is declared without a macro... (cached) yes
checking whether futimens is declared without a macro... (cached) yes
checking whether lchmod is declared without a macro... (cached) no
checking whether lstat is declared without a macro... (cached) yes
checking whether mkdirat is declared without a macro... (cached) yes
checking whether mkfifo is declared without a macro... (cached) yes
checking whether mkfifoat is declared without a macro... (cached) yes
checking whether mknod is declared without a macro... (cached) yes
checking whether mknodat is declared without a macro... (cached) yes
checking whether stat is declared without a macro... (cached) yes
checking whether utimensat is declared without a macro... (cached) yes
checking whether waitpid is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether localtime_r is declared... yes
checking whether localtime_r is compatible with its POSIX signature... yes
checking whether chdir is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether chown is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether dup is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether dup2 is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether dup3 is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether environ is declared without a macro... no
checking whether euidaccess is declared without a macro... no
checking whether faccessat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fchdir is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fchownat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fdatasync is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fsync is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ftruncate is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether getcwd is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether getdomainname is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether getdtablesize is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether getgroups is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether gethostname is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether getlogin is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether getlogin_r is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether getpagesize is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether getusershell is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether setusershell is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether endusershell is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether group_member is declared without a macro... no
checking whether isatty is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether lchown is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether link is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether linkat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether lseek is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether pipe is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether pipe2 is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether pread is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether pwrite is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether readlink is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether readlinkat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether rmdir is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sethostname is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sleep is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether symlink is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether symlinkat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ttyname_r is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether unlink is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether unlinkat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether usleep is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether unlink honors trailing slashes... yes
checking whether unlink of a parent directory fails as it should... guessing yes
checking for variable-length arrays... yes
checking for ptrdiff_t... (cached) yes
checking whether btowc is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wctob is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mbsinit is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mbrtowc is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mbrlen is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mbsrtowcs is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether mbsnrtowcs is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcrtomb is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcsrtombs is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcsnrtombs is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcwidth is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wmemchr is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wmemcmp is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wmemcpy is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wmemmove is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wmemset is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcslen is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcsnlen is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcscpy is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcpcpy is declared without a macro... no
checking whether wcsncpy is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcpncpy is declared without a macro... no
checking whether wcscat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcsncat is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcscmp is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcsncmp is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcscasecmp is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcsncasecmp is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcscoll is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcsxfrm is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcsdup is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcschr is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcsrchr is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcscspn is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcsspn is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcspbrk is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcsstr is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcstok is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether wcswidth is declared without a macro... yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for d_ino member in directory struct... (cached) yes
checking whether fdopendir is declared... (cached) yes
checking whether fdopendir works... yes
checking whether fstatat (..., 0) works... yes
checking for rewinddir... (cached) yes
checking whether frexp works... yes
checking whether NAN macro works... yes
checking whether HUGE_VAL works... yes
checking whether acosf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether acosl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether asinf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether asinl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether atanf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether atanl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether cbrt is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether cbrtf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether cbrtl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ceilf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ceill is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether copysign is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether copysignf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether copysignl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether cosf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether cosl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether coshf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether expf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether expl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether exp2 is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether exp2f is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether exp2l is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether expm1 is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether expm1f is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether expm1l is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fabsf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fabsl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether floorf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether floorl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fma is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fmaf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fmal is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fmod is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fmodf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether fmodl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether frexpf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether frexpl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether hypotf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether hypotl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ilogb is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ilogbf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ilogbl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ldexpf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether ldexpl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether log is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether logf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether logl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether log10 is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether log10f is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether log10l is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether log1p is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether log1pf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether log1pl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether log2 is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether log2f is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether log2l is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether logb is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether logbf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether logbl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether modf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether modff is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether modfl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether powf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether remainder is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether remainderf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether remainderl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether rint is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether rintf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether rintl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether round is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether roundf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether roundl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sinf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sinl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sinhf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sqrtf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether sqrtl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether tanf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether tanl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether tanhf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether trunc is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether truncf is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether truncl is declared without a macro... yes
checking whether frexpl is declared... (cached) yes
checking whether frexpl() can be used without linking with libm... no
checking whether isnan(long double) can be used without linking with libm... no
checking where to find the exponent in a 'long double'... word 2 bit 0
checking whether isnan(double) can be used without linking with libm... yes
checking whether frexp works... (cached) yes
checking whether ldexp can be used without linking with libm... yes
checking whether frexpl() can be used without linking with libm... (cached) no
checking whether ldexpl() can be used without linking with libm... no
checking for signbit macro... yes
checking for signbit compiler built-ins... yes
checking for sys/mman.h... (cached) yes
checking for uid_t in sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking vfork.h usability... no
checking vfork.h presence... no
checking for vfork.h... no
checking for fork... (cached) yes
checking for vfork... (cached) yes
checking for working fork... (cached) yes
checking for working vfork... (cached) yes
checking for mmap... (cached) yes
checking for madvise... (cached) yes
checking for getuid... (cached) yes
checking for seteuid... (cached) yes
checking for setuid... (cached) yes
checking if tinysym init includes NUL... yes
checking if `fopen (F, "w+")' truncates... yes
checking if `write' after `creat (F, 0)' works... yes
checking if `unlink' works on unwritable files... yes
checking if `rename' handles unwritable source/target... ok,source=ok,target=ok
checking that `mmap' is sane... yes
checking signal received if referencing nonexistent part of mmapped file... 10
checking if `wait' can handle ignored SIGCHLD... no
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating lib/Makefile
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating man/Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating tests/Makefile
config.status: creating src/rcsfreeze
config.status: creating tests/known-failures
config.status: creating lib/config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --disable-gtk-doc
>>> Running build in devel/grcs at 1786246207.59
===> devel/grcs
===> Building for grcs-5.9.4p4
Making all in lib
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
rm -f alloca.h-t alloca.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */'; \
cat ./alloca.in.h; \
} > alloca.h-t && \
mv -f alloca.h-t alloca.h
rm -f c++defs.h-t c++defs.h && \
sed -n -e '/_GL_CXXDEFS/,$p' \
< ../build-aux/snippet/c++defs.h \
> c++defs.h-t && \
mv c++defs.h-t c++defs.h
rm -f arg-nonnull.h-t arg-nonnull.h && \
sed -n -e '/GL_ARG_NONNULL/,$p' \
< ../build-aux/snippet/arg-nonnull.h \
> arg-nonnull.h-t && \
mv arg-nonnull.h-t arg-nonnull.h
rm -f warn-on-use.h-t warn-on-use.h && \
sed -n -e '/^.ifndef/,$p' \
< ../build-aux/snippet/warn-on-use.h \
> warn-on-use.h-t && \
mv warn-on-use.h-t warn-on-use.h
rm -f dirent.h-t dirent.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */'; \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DIRENT_H''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_DIRENT_H''@|<dirent.h>|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_OPENDIR''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_READDIR''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_REWINDDIR''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_CLOSEDIR''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_DIRFD''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FDOPENDIR''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SCANDIR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ALPHASORT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''HAVE_OPENDIR''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''HAVE_READDIR''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''HAVE_REWINDDIR''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''HAVE_CLOSEDIR''@/1/g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_DIRFD''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_FDOPENDIR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FDOPENDIR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SCANDIR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ALPHASORT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_OPENDIR''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_CLOSEDIR''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_DIRFD''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FDOPENDIR''@|0|g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_ARG_NONNULL/r arg-nonnull.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h' \
< ./dirent.in.h; \
} > dirent.h-t && \
mv dirent.h-t dirent.h
rm -f errno.h-t errno.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */' && \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_ERRNO_H''@|<errno.h>|g' \
-e 's|@''EMULTIHOP_HIDDEN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''EMULTIHOP_VALUE''@||g' \
-e 's|@''ENOLINK_HIDDEN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''ENOLINK_VALUE''@||g' \
-e 's|@''EOVERFLOW_HIDDEN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''EOVERFLOW_VALUE''@||g' \
< ./errno.in.h; \
} > errno.h-t && \
mv errno.h-t errno.h
rm -f fcntl.h-t fcntl.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */'; \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_FCNTL_H''@|<fcntl.h>|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FCNTL''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_NONBLOCKING''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_OPEN''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_OPENAT''@/1/g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FCNTL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_OPENAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FCNTL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_OPEN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_OPENAT''@|0|g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_ARG_NONNULL/r arg-nonnull.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h' \
< ./fcntl.in.h; \
} > fcntl.h-t && \
mv fcntl.h-t fcntl.h
rm -f float.h-t float.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */' && \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_FLOAT_H''@|<float.h>|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_ITOLD''@|0|g' \
< ./float.in.h; \
} > float.h-t && \
mv float.h-t float.h
rm -f math.h-t math.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */' && \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT_AS_FIRST_DIRECTIVE''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_AS_FIRST_DIRECTIVE_MATH_H''@|<math.h>|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ACOSF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ACOSL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ASINF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ASINL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ATANF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ATANL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ATAN2F''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_CBRT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_CBRTF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_CBRTL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_CEIL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_CEILF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_CEILL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_COPYSIGN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_COPYSIGNF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_COPYSIGNL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_COSF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_COSL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_COSHF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_EXPF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_EXPL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_EXP2''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_EXP2F''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_EXP2L''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_EXPM1''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_EXPM1F''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_EXPM1L''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FABSF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FABSL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FLOOR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FLOORF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FLOORL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FMA''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FMAF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FMAL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FMOD''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FMODF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FMODL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FREXPF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FREXP''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FREXPL''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_HYPOT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_HYPOTF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_HYPOTL''@/0/g' \
< ./math.in.h | \
sed -e 's/@''GNULIB_ILOGB''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ILOGBF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ILOGBL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ISFINITE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ISINF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ISNAN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ISNANF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ISNAND''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ISNANL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LDEXPF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LDEXPL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOG''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOGF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOGL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOG10''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOG10F''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOG10L''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOG1P''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOG1PF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOG1PL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOG2''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOG2F''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOG2L''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOGB''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOGBF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LOGBL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MODF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MODFF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MODFL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_POWF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_REMAINDER''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_REMAINDERF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_REMAINDERL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_RINT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_RINTF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_RINTL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ROUND''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ROUNDF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ROUNDL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SIGNBIT''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SINF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SINL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SINHF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SQRTF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SQRTL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_TANF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_TANL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_TANHF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_TRUNC''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_TRUNCF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_TRUNCL''@/0/g' \
| \
sed -e 's|@''HAVE_ACOSF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ACOSL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ASINF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ASINL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ATANF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ATANL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ATAN2F''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_CBRT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_CBRTF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_CBRTL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_COPYSIGN''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_COPYSIGNL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_COSF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_COSL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_COSHF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_EXPF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_EXPL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_EXPM1''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_EXPM1F''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FABSF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FABSL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FMA''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FMAF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FMAL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FMODF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FMODL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FREXPF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_HYPOTF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_HYPOTL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ILOGB''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ILOGBF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ILOGBL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ISNANF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ISNAND''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ISNANL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LDEXPF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LOGF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LOGL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LOG10F''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LOG10L''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LOG1P''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LOG1PF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LOG1PL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LOGBF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LOGBL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MODFF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MODFL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_POWF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_REMAINDER''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_REMAINDERF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_RINT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_RINTL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SINF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SINL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SINHF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SQRTF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SQRTL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_TANF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_TANL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_TANHF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_ACOSL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_ASINL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_ATANL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_CBRTF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_CBRTL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_CEILF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_CEILL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_COPYSIGNF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_COSL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_EXPL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_EXP2''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_EXP2F''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_EXP2L''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_EXPM1L''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_FLOORF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_FLOORL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_FREXPL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_LDEXPL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_LOGL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_LOG10L''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_LOG2''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_LOG2F''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_LOG2L''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_LOGB''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_REMAINDER''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_REMAINDERL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_RINTF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_ROUND''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_ROUNDF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_ROUNDL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_SINL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_SQRTL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_TANL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_TRUNC''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_TRUNCF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_TRUNCL''@|1|g' \
| \
sed -e 's|@''REPLACE_CBRTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_CBRTL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_CEIL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_CEILF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_CEILL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_EXPM1''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_EXPM1F''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_EXP2''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_EXP2L''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FABSL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FLOOR''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FLOORF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FLOORL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FMA''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FMAF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FMAL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FMOD''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FMODF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FMODL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FREXPF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FREXP''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FREXPL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_HUGE_VAL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_HYPOT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_HYPOTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_HYPOTL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_ILOGB''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_ILOGBF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_ISFINITE''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_ISINF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_ISNAN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_ITOLD''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LDEXPL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOG''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOGF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOGL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOG10''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOG10F''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOG10L''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOG1P''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOG1PF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOG1PL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOG2''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOG2F''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOG2L''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOGB''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOGBF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOGBL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MODF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MODFF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MODFL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_NAN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_REMAINDER''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_REMAINDERF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_REMAINDERL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_ROUND''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_ROUNDF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_ROUNDL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_SIGNBIT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_SIGNBIT_USING_GCC''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_SQRTL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_TRUNC''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_TRUNCF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_TRUNCL''@|0|g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_ARG_NONNULL/r arg-nonnull.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h'; \
} > math.h-t && \
mv math.h-t math.h
rm -f signal.h-t signal.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */' && \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_SIGNAL_H''@|<signal.h>|g' \
-e 's|@''GNULIB_PTHREAD_SIGMASK''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''GNULIB_RAISE''@|0|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SIGNAL_H_SIGPIPE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SIGPROCMASK''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SIGACTION''@/1/g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_POSIX_SIGNALBLOCKING''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_PTHREAD_SIGMASK''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_RAISE''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SIGSET_T''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SIGINFO_T''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SIGACTION''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STRUCT_SIGACTION_SA_SIGACTION''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_TYPE_VOLATILE_SIG_ATOMIC_T''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SIGHANDLER_T''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_PTHREAD_SIGMASK''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_RAISE''@|0|g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_ARG_NONNULL/r arg-nonnull.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h' \
< ./signal.in.h; \
} > signal.h-t && \
mv signal.h-t signal.h
rm -f unused-parameter.h-t unused-parameter.h && \
sed -n -e '/GL_UNUSED_PARAMETER/,$p' \
< ../build-aux/snippet/unused-parameter.h \
> unused-parameter.h-t && \
mv unused-parameter.h-t unused-parameter.h
rm -f stdio.h-t stdio.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */' && \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_STDIO_H''@|<stdio.h>|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_DPRINTF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FCLOSE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FDOPEN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FFLUSH''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FGETC''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FGETS''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FOPEN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FPRINTF''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FPRINTF_POSIX''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FPURGE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FPUTC''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FPUTS''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FREAD''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FREOPEN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FSCANF''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FSEEK''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FSEEKO''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FTELL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FTELLO''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FWRITE''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETC''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETCHAR''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETDELIM''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETLINE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_OBSTACK_PRINTF''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_OBSTACK_PRINTF_POSIX''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PCLOSE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PERROR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_POPEN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PRINTF''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PRINTF_POSIX''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PUTC''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PUTCHAR''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PUTS''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_REMOVE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_RENAME''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_RENAMEAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SCANF''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SNPRINTF''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SPRINTF_POSIX''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STDIO_H_NONBLOCKING''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STDIO_H_SIGPIPE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_TMPFILE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_VASPRINTF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_VDPRINTF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_VFPRINTF''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_VFPRINTF_POSIX''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_VFSCANF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_VSCANF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_VPRINTF''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_VPRINTF_POSIX''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_VSNPRINTF''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_VSPRINTF_POSIX''@/0/g' \
< ./stdio.in.h | \
sed -e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_FPURGE''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_FSEEKO''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_FTELLO''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_GETDELIM''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_GETLINE''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_OBSTACK_PRINTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_SNPRINTF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_VSNPRINTF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DPRINTF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FSEEKO''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FTELLO''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_PCLOSE''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_POPEN''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_RENAMEAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_VASPRINTF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_VDPRINTF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_DPRINTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FCLOSE''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FDOPEN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FFLUSH''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FOPEN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FPRINTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FPURGE''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FREOPEN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FSEEK''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FSEEKO''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FTELL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FTELLO''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_GETDELIM''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_GETLINE''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_OBSTACK_PRINTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_PERROR''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_POPEN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_PRINTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_REMOVE''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_RENAME''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_RENAMEAT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_SNPRINTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_SPRINTF''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STDIO_READ_FUNCS''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STDIO_WRITE_FUNCS''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_TMPFILE''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_VASPRINTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_VDPRINTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_VFPRINTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_VPRINTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_VSNPRINTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_VSPRINTF''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''ASM_SYMBOL_PREFIX''@||g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_ARG_NONNULL/r arg-nonnull.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h'; \
} > stdio.h-t && \
mv stdio.h-t stdio.h
rm -f stdlib.h-t stdlib.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */' && \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_STDLIB_H''@|<stdlib.h>|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB__EXIT''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ATOLL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_CALLOC_POSIX''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_CANONICALIZE_FILE_NAME''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETLOADAVG''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETSUBOPT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GRANTPT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MALLOC_POSIX''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBTOWC''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MKDTEMP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MKOSTEMP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MKOSTEMPS''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MKSTEMP''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MKSTEMPS''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_POSIX_OPENPT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PTSNAME''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PTSNAME_R''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PUTENV''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_QSORT_R''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_RANDOM''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_RANDOM_R''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_REALLOC_POSIX''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_REALPATH''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_RPMATCH''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SECURE_GETENV''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SETENV''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRTOD''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRTOLL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRTOULL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SYSTEM_POSIX''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_UNLOCKPT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_UNSETENV''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCTOMB''@/0/g' \
< ./stdlib.in.h | \
sed -e 's|@''HAVE__EXIT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_ATOLL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_CANONICALIZE_FILE_NAME''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_GETLOADAVG''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_GETSUBOPT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_GRANTPT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MKDTEMP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MKOSTEMP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MKOSTEMPS''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MKSTEMP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MKSTEMPS''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_POSIX_OPENPT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_PTSNAME''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_PTSNAME_R''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_RANDOM''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_RANDOM_H''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_RANDOM_R''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_REALPATH''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_RPMATCH''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SECURE_GETENV''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_SETENV''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STRTOD''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STRTOLL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STRTOULL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STRUCT_RANDOM_DATA''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SYS_LOADAVG_H''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_UNLOCKPT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_UNSETENV''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_CALLOC''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_CANONICALIZE_FILE_NAME''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MALLOC''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MBTOWC''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MKSTEMP''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_PTSNAME''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_PTSNAME_R''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_PUTENV''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_QSORT_R''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_RANDOM_R''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_REALLOC''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_REALPATH''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_SETENV''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STRTOD''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_UNSETENV''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_WCTOMB''@|0|g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _Noreturn/r ../build-aux/snippet/_Noreturn.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_ARG_NONNULL/r arg-nonnull.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h'; \
} > stdlib.h-t && \
mv stdlib.h-t stdlib.h
rm -f string.h-t string.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */' && \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_STRING_H''@|<string.h>|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FFSL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FFSLL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSLEN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSNLEN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSCHR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSRCHR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSSTR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSCASECMP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSNCASECMP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSPCASECMP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSCASESTR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSCSPN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSPBRK''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSSPN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSSEP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSTOK_R''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MEMCHR''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MEMMEM''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MEMPCPY''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MEMRCHR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_RAWMEMCHR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STPCPY''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STPNCPY''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRCHRNUL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRDUP''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRNCAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRNDUP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRNLEN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRPBRK''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRSEP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRSTR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRCASESTR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRTOK_R''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRERROR''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRERROR_R''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRSIGNAL''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRVERSCMP''@/0/g' \
< ./string.in.h | \
sed -e 's|@''HAVE_FFSL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FFSLL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MBSLEN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MEMCHR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_MEMMEM''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MEMPCPY''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_MEMRCHR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_RAWMEMCHR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STPCPY''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STPNCPY''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STRCHRNUL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_STRDUP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_STRNDUP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_STRNLEN''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STRPBRK''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STRSEP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STRCASESTR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_STRTOK_R''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_STRERROR_R''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_STRSIGNAL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STRVERSCMP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STPNCPY''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MEMCHR''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MEMMEM''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STRCASESTR''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STRCHRNUL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STRDUP''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STRSTR''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STRERROR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STRERROR_R''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STRNCAT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STRNDUP''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STRNLEN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STRSIGNAL''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STRTOK_R''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''UNDEFINE_STRTOK_R''@|0|g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_ARG_NONNULL/r arg-nonnull.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h'; \
< ./string.in.h; \
} > string.h-t && \
mv string.h-t string.h
mkdir -p sys
rm -f sys/stat.h-t sys/stat.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */'; \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_SYS_STAT_H''@|<sys/stat.h>|g' \
-e 's|@''WINDOWS_64_BIT_ST_SIZE''@|0|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FCHMODAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FSTAT''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FSTATAT''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FUTIMENS''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LCHMOD''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LSTAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MKDIRAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MKFIFO''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MKFIFOAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MKNOD''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MKNODAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STAT''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_UTIMENSAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FCHMODAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FSTATAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FUTIMENS''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LCHMOD''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LSTAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MKDIRAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MKFIFO''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MKFIFOAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MKNOD''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MKNODAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_UTIMENSAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FSTAT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FSTATAT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FUTIMENS''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LSTAT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MKDIR''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MKFIFO''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MKNOD''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_STAT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_UTIMENSAT''@|0|g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_ARG_NONNULL/r arg-nonnull.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h' \
< ./sys_stat.in.h; \
} > sys/stat.h-t && \
mv sys/stat.h-t sys/stat.h
mkdir -p sys
rm -f sys/time.h-t sys/time.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */'; \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's/@''HAVE_SYS_TIME_H''@/1/g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_SYS_TIME_H''@|<sys/time.h>|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETTIMEOFDAY''@/1/g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WINSOCK2_H''@|0|g' \
-e 's/@''HAVE_GETTIMEOFDAY''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''HAVE_STRUCT_TIMEVAL''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''REPLACE_GETTIMEOFDAY''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''REPLACE_STRUCT_TIMEVAL''@/0/g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_ARG_NONNULL/r arg-nonnull.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h' \
< ./sys_time.in.h; \
} > sys/time.h-t && \
mv sys/time.h-t sys/time.h
mkdir -p sys
rm -f sys/types.h-t sys/types.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */'; \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_SYS_TYPES_H''@|<sys/types.h>|g' \
-e 's|@''WINDOWS_64_BIT_OFF_T''@|0|g' \
< ./sys_types.in.h; \
} > sys/types.h-t && \
mv sys/types.h-t sys/types.h
mkdir -p sys
rm -f sys/wait.h-t sys/wait.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */'; \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_SYS_WAIT_H''@|<sys/wait.h>|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WAITPID''@/1/g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h' \
< ./sys_wait.in.h; \
} > sys/wait.h-t && \
mv sys/wait.h-t sys/wait.h
rm -f time.h-t time.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */' && \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_TIME_H''@|<time.h>|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETTIMEOFDAY''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MKTIME''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_NANOSLEEP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_STRPTIME''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_TIMEGM''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_TIME_R''@/1/g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_LOCALTIME_R''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_NANOSLEEP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_STRPTIME''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_TIMEGM''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_GMTIME''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOCALTIME''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LOCALTIME_R''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MKTIME''@|GNULIB_PORTCHECK|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_NANOSLEEP''@|GNULIB_PORTCHECK|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_TIMEGM''@|GNULIB_PORTCHECK|g' \
-e 's|@''PTHREAD_H_DEFINES_STRUCT_TIMESPEC''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''SYS_TIME_H_DEFINES_STRUCT_TIMESPEC''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''TIME_H_DEFINES_STRUCT_TIMESPEC''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''UNISTD_H_DEFINES_STRUCT_TIMESPEC''@|0|g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_ARG_NONNULL/r arg-nonnull.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h' \
< ./time.in.h; \
} > time.h-t && \
mv time.h-t time.h
rm -f unistd.h-t unistd.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */'; \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_UNISTD_H''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_UNISTD_H''@|<unistd.h>|g' \
-e 's|@''WINDOWS_64_BIT_OFF_T''@|0|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_CHDIR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_CHOWN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_CLOSE''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_DUP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_DUP2''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_DUP3''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ENVIRON''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_EUIDACCESS''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FACCESSAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FCHDIR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FCHOWNAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FDATASYNC''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FSYNC''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_FTRUNCATE''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETCWD''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETDOMAINNAME''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETDTABLESIZE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETGROUPS''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETHOSTNAME''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETLOGIN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETLOGIN_R''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETPAGESIZE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GETUSERSHELL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_GROUP_MEMBER''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_ISATTY''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LCHOWN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LINK''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LINKAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_LSEEK''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PIPE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PIPE2''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PREAD''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_PWRITE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_READ''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_READLINK''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_READLINKAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_RMDIR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SETHOSTNAME''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SLEEP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SYMLINK''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_SYMLINKAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_TTYNAME_R''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_UNISTD_H_GETOPT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_UNISTD_H_NONBLOCKING''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_UNISTD_H_SIGPIPE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_UNLINK''@/1/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_UNLINKAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_USLEEP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WRITE''@/0/g' \
< ./unistd.in.h | \
sed -e 's|@''HAVE_CHOWN''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DUP2''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DUP3''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_EUIDACCESS''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FACCESSAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FCHDIR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FCHOWNAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FDATASYNC''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FSYNC''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FTRUNCATE''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_GETDTABLESIZE''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_GETGROUPS''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_GETHOSTNAME''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_GETLOGIN''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_GETPAGESIZE''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_GROUP_MEMBER''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LCHOWN''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LINK''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_LINKAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_PIPE''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_PIPE2''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_PREAD''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_PWRITE''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_READLINK''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_READLINKAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SETHOSTNAME''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SLEEP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SYMLINK''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SYMLINKAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_UNLINKAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_USLEEP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_ENVIRON''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_FCHDIR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_FDATASYNC''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_GETDOMAINNAME''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_GETLOGIN_R''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_GETPAGESIZE''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_GETUSERSHELL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_SETHOSTNAME''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_TTYNAME_R''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_OS_H''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_SYS_PARAM_H''@|0|g' \
| \
sed -e 's|@''REPLACE_CHOWN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_CLOSE''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_DUP''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_DUP2''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FCHOWNAT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_FTRUNCATE''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_GETCWD''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_GETDOMAINNAME''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_GETDTABLESIZE''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_GETLOGIN_R''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_GETGROUPS''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_GETPAGESIZE''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_ISATTY''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LCHOWN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LINK''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LINKAT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_LSEEK''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_PREAD''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_PWRITE''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_READ''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_READLINK''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_READLINKAT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_RMDIR''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_SLEEP''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_SYMLINK''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_SYMLINKAT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_TTYNAME_R''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_UNLINK''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_UNLINKAT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_USLEEP''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_WRITE''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''UNISTD_H_HAVE_WINSOCK2_H''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''UNISTD_H_HAVE_WINSOCK2_H_AND_USE_SOCKETS''@|0|g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_ARG_NONNULL/r arg-nonnull.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h'; \
} > unistd.h-t && \
mv unistd.h-t unistd.h
rm -f wchar.h-t wchar.h && \
{ echo '/* DO NOT EDIT! GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY! */'; \
sed -e 's|@''GUARD_PREFIX''@|GL|g' \
-e 's|@''INCLUDE_NEXT''@|include_next|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_SYSTEM_HEADER''@|#pragma GCC system_header|g' \
-e 's|@''PRAGMA_COLUMNS''@||g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_FEATURES_H''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''NEXT_WCHAR_H''@|<wchar.h>|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCHAR_H''@|1|g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_BTOWC''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCTOB''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSINIT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBRTOWC''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBRLEN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSRTOWCS''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_MBSNRTOWCS''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCRTOMB''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSRTOMBS''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSNRTOMBS''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCWIDTH''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WMEMCHR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WMEMCMP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WMEMCPY''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WMEMMOVE''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WMEMSET''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSLEN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSNLEN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSCPY''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCPCPY''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSNCPY''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCPNCPY''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSCAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSNCAT''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSCMP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSNCMP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSCASECMP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSNCASECMP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSCOLL''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSXFRM''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSDUP''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSCHR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSRCHR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSCSPN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSSPN''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSPBRK''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSSTR''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSTOK''@/0/g' \
-e 's/@''GNULIB_WCSWIDTH''@/0/g' \
< ./wchar.in.h | \
sed -e 's|@''HAVE_WINT_T''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_BTOWC''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MBSINIT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MBRTOWC''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MBRLEN''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MBSRTOWCS''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_MBSNRTOWCS''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCRTOMB''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSRTOMBS''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSNRTOMBS''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WMEMCHR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WMEMCMP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WMEMCPY''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WMEMMOVE''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WMEMSET''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSLEN''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSNLEN''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSCPY''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCPCPY''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSNCPY''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCPNCPY''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSCAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSNCAT''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSCMP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSNCMP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSCASECMP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSNCASECMP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSCOLL''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSXFRM''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSDUP''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSCHR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSRCHR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSCSPN''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSSPN''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSPBRK''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSSTR''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSTOK''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_WCSWIDTH''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_WCTOB''@|1|g' \
-e 's|@''HAVE_DECL_WCWIDTH''@|1|g' \
| \
sed -e 's|@''REPLACE_MBSTATE_T''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_BTOWC''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_WCTOB''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MBSINIT''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MBRTOWC''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MBRLEN''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MBSRTOWCS''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_MBSNRTOWCS''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_WCRTOMB''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_WCSRTOMBS''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_WCSNRTOMBS''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_WCWIDTH''@|0|g' \
-e 's|@''REPLACE_WCSWIDTH''@|0|g' \
-e '/definitions of _GL_FUNCDECL_RPL/r c++defs.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_ARG_NONNULL/r arg-nonnull.h' \
-e '/definition of _GL_WARN_ON_USE/r warn-on-use.h'; \
} > wchar.h-t && \
mv wchar.h-t wchar.h
gmake all-recursive
gmake[2]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
gmake[3]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
depbase=`echo concat-filename.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT concat-filename.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o concat-filename.o concat-filename.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo exitfail.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT exitfail.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o exitfail.o exitfail.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo findprog.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT findprog.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o findprog.o findprog.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo hash-pjw.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT hash-pjw.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o hash-pjw.o hash-pjw.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo math.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT math.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o math.o math.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo printf-frexp.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT printf-frexp.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o printf-frexp.o printf-frexp.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo printf-frexpl.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT printf-frexpl.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o printf-frexpl.o printf-frexpl.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo progname.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT progname.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o progname.o progname.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo sig-handler.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT sig-handler.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o sig-handler.o sig-handler.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo unistd.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT unistd.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o unistd.o unistd.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo dup-safer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT dup-safer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o dup-safer.o dup-safer.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo fd-safer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT fd-safer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o fd-safer.o fd-safer.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo pipe-safer.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT pipe-safer.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o pipe-safer.o pipe-safer.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xmalloc.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT xmalloc.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xmalloc.o xmalloc.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xalloc-die.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT xalloc-die.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xalloc-die.o xalloc-die.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xconcat-filename.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT xconcat-filename.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xconcat-filename.o xconcat-filename.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo xsize.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT xsize.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o xsize.o xsize.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo asnprintf.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT asnprintf.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o asnprintf.o asnprintf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo error.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT error.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o error.o error.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo frexpl.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT frexpl.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o frexpl.o frexpl.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo getcwd.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT getcwd.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o getcwd.o getcwd.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo isnanl.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT isnanl.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o isnanl.o isnanl.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo mempcpy.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT mempcpy.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o mempcpy.o mempcpy.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo obstack.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT obstack.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o obstack.o obstack.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo obstack_printf.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT obstack_printf.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o obstack_printf.o obstack_printf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo printf-args.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT printf-args.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o printf-args.o printf-args.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo printf-parse.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT printf-parse.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o printf-parse.o printf-parse.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo sprintf.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT sprintf.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o sprintf.o sprintf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo strerror.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT strerror.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o strerror.o strerror.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo strerror-override.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT strerror-override.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o strerror-override.o strerror-override.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
depbase=`echo vasnprintf.o | sed 's|[^/]*$|.deps/&|;s|\.o$||'`;\
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT vasnprintf.o -MD -MP -MF $depbase.Tpo -c -o vasnprintf.o vasnprintf.c &&\
mv -f $depbase.Tpo $depbase.Po
rm -f libgnu.a
ar cru libgnu.a concat-filename.o exitfail.o findprog.o hash-pjw.o math.o printf-frexp.o printf-frexpl.o progname.o sig-handler.o unistd.o dup-safer.o fd-safer.o pipe-safer.o xmalloc.o xalloc-die.o xconcat-filename.o xsize.o asnprintf.o error.o frexpl.o getcwd.o isnanl.o mempcpy.o obstack.o obstack_printf.o printf-args.o printf-parse.o sprintf.o strerror.o strerror-override.o vasnprintf.o
ranlib libgnu.a
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
Making all in doc
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/doc'
Updating ./version.texi
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/doc'
Making all in man
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/man'
date: illegal time format
usage: date [-aju] [-f pformat] [-r seconds]
[-z output_zone] [+format] [[[[[[cc]yy]mm]dd]HH]MM[.SS]]
Created REL
soelim -I. -I'.' rcsfreeze.1in | sed '/^\.lf /d' > rcsfreeze.1
test -s rcsfreeze.1
gmake all-am
gmake[2]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/man'
soelim -I. -I'.' ci.1in | sed '/^\.lf /d' > ci.1
test -s ci.1
soelim -I. -I'.' co.1in | sed '/^\.lf /d' > co.1
test -s co.1
soelim -I. -I'.' ident.1in | sed '/^\.lf /d' > ident.1
test -s ident.1
soelim -I. -I'.' merge.1in | sed '/^\.lf /d' > merge.1
test -s merge.1
soelim -I. -I'.' rcs.1in | sed '/^\.lf /d' > rcs.1
test -s rcs.1
soelim -I. -I'.' rcsclean.1in | sed '/^\.lf /d' > rcsclean.1
test -s rcsclean.1
soelim -I. -I'.' rcsdiff.1in | sed '/^\.lf /d' > rcsdiff.1
test -s rcsdiff.1
soelim -I. -I'.' rcsfile.5in | pic -n | sed '/^\.lf /d' > rcsfile.5
test -s rcsfile.5
soelim -I. -I'.' rcsmerge.1in | sed '/^\.lf /d' > rcsmerge.1
test -s rcsmerge.1
soelim -I. -I'.' rlog.1in | sed '/^\.lf /d' > rlog.1
test -s rlog.1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/man'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/man'
Making all in src
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/src'
../build-aux/extract-help -o ci.help ci.c
../build-aux/extract-help -o co.help co.c
../build-aux/extract-help -o rcsclean.help rcsclean.c
../build-aux/extract-help -o rcsdiff.help rcsdiff.c
../build-aux/extract-help -o rcsmerge.help rcsmerge.c
../build-aux/extract-help -o rlog.help rlog.c
../build-aux/extract-help -o ident.help ident.c
../build-aux/extract-help -o merge.help merge.c
../build-aux/extract-help -o rcs.help rcs.c
../build-aux/extract-help -o super.help super.c
gmake all-am
gmake[2]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/src'
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT b-anchor.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/b-anchor.Tpo -c -o b-anchor.o b-anchor.c
mv -f .deps/b-anchor.Tpo .deps/b-anchor.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT b-complain.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/b-complain.Tpo -c -o b-complain.o b-complain.c
mv -f .deps/b-complain.Tpo .deps/b-complain.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT b-divvy.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/b-divvy.Tpo -c -o b-divvy.o b-divvy.c
mv -f .deps/b-divvy.Tpo .deps/b-divvy.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT b-esds.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/b-esds.Tpo -c -o b-esds.o b-esds.c
mv -f .deps/b-esds.Tpo .deps/b-esds.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT b-excwho.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/b-excwho.Tpo -c -o b-excwho.o b-excwho.c
b-excwho.c:126:43: warning: adding 'int' to a string does not append to the string [-Wstring-plus-int]
126 | PFATAL ("root setuid not supported" + (u ? 5 : 0));
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~
./b-complain.h:55:45: note: expanded from macro 'PFATAL'
55 | #define PFATAL(...) generic_fatal (NULL, __VA_ARGS__)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
b-excwho.c:126:43: note: use array indexing to silence this warning
126 | PFATAL ("root setuid not supported" + (u ? 5 : 0));
| ^
| & [
./b-complain.h:55:45: note: expanded from macro 'PFATAL'
55 | #define PFATAL(...) generic_fatal (NULL, __VA_ARGS__)
| ^
b-excwho.c:126:15: warning: format string is not a string literal (potentially insecure) [-Wformat-security]
126 | PFATAL ("root setuid not supported" + (u ? 5 : 0));
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
./b-complain.h:55:45: note: expanded from macro 'PFATAL'
55 | #define PFATAL(...) generic_fatal (NULL, __VA_ARGS__)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
b-excwho.c:126:15: note: treat the string as an argument to avoid this
126 | PFATAL ("root setuid not supported" + (u ? 5 : 0));
| ^
| "%s",
./b-complain.h:55:45: note: expanded from macro 'PFATAL'
55 | #define PFATAL(...) generic_fatal (NULL, __VA_ARGS__)
| ^
2 warnings generated.
mv -f .deps/b-excwho.Tpo .deps/b-excwho.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT b-fb.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/b-fb.Tpo -c -o b-fb.o b-fb.c
mv -f .deps/b-fb.Tpo .deps/b-fb.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT b-feph.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/b-feph.Tpo -c -o b-feph.o b-feph.c
mv -f .deps/b-feph.Tpo .deps/b-feph.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT b-fro.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/b-fro.Tpo -c -o b-fro.o b-fro.c
mv -f .deps/b-fro.Tpo .deps/b-fro.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT b-grok.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/b-grok.Tpo -c -o b-grok.o b-grok.c
mv -f .deps/b-grok.Tpo .deps/b-grok.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT b-isr.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/b-isr.Tpo -c -o b-isr.o b-isr.c
mv -f .deps/b-isr.Tpo .deps/b-isr.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT b-kwxout.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/b-kwxout.Tpo -c -o b-kwxout.o b-kwxout.c
mv -f .deps/b-kwxout.Tpo .deps/b-kwxout.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT b-peer.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/b-peer.Tpo -c -o b-peer.o b-peer.c
mv -f .deps/b-peer.Tpo .deps/b-peer.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT gnu-h-v.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/gnu-h-v.Tpo -c -o gnu-h-v.o gnu-h-v.c
mv -f .deps/gnu-h-v.Tpo .deps/gnu-h-v.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT maketime.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/maketime.Tpo -c -o maketime.o maketime.c
mv -f .deps/maketime.Tpo .deps/maketime.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT merger.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/merger.Tpo -c -o merger.o merger.c
mv -f .deps/merger.Tpo .deps/merger.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT partime.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/partime.Tpo -c -o partime.o partime.c
mv -f .deps/partime.Tpo .deps/partime.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcsedit.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcsedit.Tpo -c -o rcsedit.o rcsedit.c
mv -f .deps/rcsedit.Tpo .deps/rcsedit.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcsfcmp.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcsfcmp.Tpo -c -o rcsfcmp.o rcsfcmp.c
mv -f .deps/rcsfcmp.Tpo .deps/rcsfcmp.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcsfnms.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcsfnms.Tpo -c -o rcsfnms.o rcsfnms.c
rcsfnms.c:230:3: warning: adding '__size_t' (aka 'unsigned long') to a string does not append to the string [-Wstring-plus-int]
230 | ACC (rcsdir);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~
rcsfnms.c:225:62: note: expanded from macro 'ACC'
225 | #define ACC(start) accumulate_range (m->space, start, start + start ## len)
| ~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rcsfnms.c:230:3: note: use array indexing to silence this warning
rcsfnms.c:225:62: note: expanded from macro 'ACC'
225 | #define ACC(start) accumulate_range (m->space, start, start + start ## len)
| ^
1 warning generated.
mv -f .deps/rcsfnms.Tpo .deps/rcsfnms.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcsgen.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcsgen.Tpo -c -o rcsgen.o rcsgen.c
mv -f .deps/rcsgen.Tpo .deps/rcsgen.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcskeep.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcskeep.Tpo -c -o rcskeep.o rcskeep.c
mv -f .deps/rcskeep.Tpo .deps/rcskeep.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcsmap.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcsmap.Tpo -c -o rcsmap.o rcsmap.c
mv -f .deps/rcsmap.Tpo .deps/rcsmap.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcsrev.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcsrev.Tpo -c -o rcsrev.o rcsrev.c
rcsrev.c:237:33: warning: adding 'int' to a string does not append to the string [-Wstring-plus-int]
237 | author ? " and author " + (date ? 0 : 4) : "",
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
./b-complain.h:53:56: note: expanded from macro 'RERR'
53 | #define RERR(...) generic_error (REPO (filename), __VA_ARGS__)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
rcsrev.c:237:33: note: use array indexing to silence this warning
237 | author ? " and author " + (date ? 0 : 4) : "",
| ^
| & [
./b-complain.h:53:56: note: expanded from macro 'RERR'
53 | #define RERR(...) generic_error (REPO (filename), __VA_ARGS__)
| ^
rcsrev.c:239:31: warning: adding 'int' to a string does not append to the string [-Wstring-plus-int]
239 | state ? " and state " + (date || author ? 0 : 4) : "",
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
./b-complain.h:53:56: note: expanded from macro 'RERR'
53 | #define RERR(...) generic_error (REPO (filename), __VA_ARGS__)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~
rcsrev.c:239:31: note: use array indexing to silence this warning
239 | state ? " and state " + (date || author ? 0 : 4) : "",
| ^
| & [
./b-complain.h:53:56: note: expanded from macro 'RERR'
53 | #define RERR(...) generic_error (REPO (filename), __VA_ARGS__)
| ^
2 warnings generated.
mv -f .deps/rcsrev.Tpo .deps/rcsrev.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcstime.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcstime.Tpo -c -o rcstime.o rcstime.c
rcstime.c:103:15: warning: adding 'int' to a string does not append to the string [-Wstring-plus-int]
102 | ("19%.*s/%.2s/%.2s %.2s:%.2s:%s"
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
103 | + (date[2] == '.' && VERSION (5) <= BE (version) ? 0 : 2)),
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rcstime.c:103:15: note: use array indexing to silence this warning
102 | ("19%.*s/%.2s/%.2s %.2s:%.2s:%s"
|
| &
103 | + (date[2] == '.' && VERSION (5) <= BE (version) ? 0 : 2)),
| ^
| [ ]
1 warning generated.
mv -f .deps/rcstime.Tpo .deps/rcstime.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcsutil.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcsutil.Tpo -c -o rcsutil.o rcsutil.c
mv -f .deps/rcsutil.Tpo .deps/rcsutil.Po
rm -f libparts.a
ar cru libparts.a b-anchor.o b-complain.o b-divvy.o b-esds.o b-excwho.o b-fb.o b-feph.o b-fro.o b-grok.o b-isr.o b-kwxout.o b-peer.o gnu-h-v.o maketime.o merger.o partime.o rcsedit.o rcsfcmp.o rcsfnms.o rcsgen.o rcskeep.o rcsmap.o rcsrev.o rcstime.o rcsutil.o
ranlib libparts.a
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT ident.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ident.Tpo -c -o ident.o ident.c
mv -f .deps/ident.Tpo .deps/ident.Po
cc -O2 -pipe -L/usr/local/lib -o ident ident.o libparts.a -L../lib -lgnu
ld: warning: vasnprintf.c(vasnprintf.o:(vasnprintf) in archive ../lib/libgnu.a): warning: sprintf() is often misused, please use snprintf()
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT merge.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/merge.Tpo -c -o merge.o merge.c
mv -f .deps/merge.Tpo .deps/merge.Po
cc -O2 -pipe -L/usr/local/lib -o merge merge.o libparts.a -L../lib -lgnu
ld: warning: vasnprintf.c(vasnprintf.o:(vasnprintf) in archive ../lib/libgnu.a): warning: sprintf() is often misused, please use snprintf()
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcs.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcs.Tpo -c -o rcs.o rcs.c
rcs.c:1037:18: warning: expression which evaluates to zero treated as a null pointer constant of type 'const char *' [-Wnon-literal-null-conversion]
1037 | *++diffp = '\0';
| ^~~~
1 warning generated.
mv -f .deps/rcs.Tpo .deps/rcs.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT ci.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/ci.Tpo -c -o ci.o ci.c
mv -f .deps/ci.Tpo .deps/ci.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT co.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/co.Tpo -c -o co.o co.c
co.c:338:8: warning: expression which evaluates to zero treated as a null pointer constant of type 'const char *' [-Wnon-literal-null-conversion]
338 | *p = '\0';
| ^~~~
co.c:377:12: warning: expression which evaluates to zero treated as a null pointer constant of type 'const char *' [-Wnon-literal-null-conversion]
377 | *p = '\0';
| ^~~~
2 warnings generated.
mv -f .deps/co.Tpo .deps/co.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcsclean.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcsclean.Tpo -c -o rcsclean.o rcsclean.c
mv -f .deps/rcsclean.Tpo .deps/rcsclean.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcsdiff.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcsdiff.Tpo -c -o rcsdiff.o rcsdiff.c
rcsdiff.c:398:15: warning: expression which evaluates to zero treated as a null pointer constant of type 'const char *' [-Wnon-literal-null-conversion]
398 | *pp = '\0';
| ^~~~
1 warning generated.
mv -f .deps/rcsdiff.Tpo .deps/rcsdiff.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rcsmerge.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rcsmerge.Tpo -c -o rcsmerge.o rcsmerge.c
mv -f .deps/rcsmerge.Tpo .deps/rcsmerge.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT rlog.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rlog.Tpo -c -o rlog.o rlog.c
rlog.c:180:24: warning: adding 'bool' to a string does not append to the string [-Wstring-plus-int]
180 | aprintf (out, pre5 + "\tlocked by: %s;", node->lockedby);
| ~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rlog.c:180:24: note: use array indexing to silence this warning
rlog.c:928:32: warning: adding 'int' to a string does not append to the string [-Wstring-plus-int]
928 | aputs (" ; strict" + (locks ? 3 : 0), out);
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rlog.c:928:32: note: use array indexing to silence this warning
928 | aputs (" ; strict" + (locks ? 3 : 0), out);
| ^
| & [ ]
2 warnings generated.
mv -f .deps/rlog.Tpo .deps/rlog.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../lib -I'../lib' -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -MT super.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/super.Tpo -c -o super.o super.c
mv -f .deps/super.Tpo .deps/super.Po
cc -O2 -pipe -L/usr/local/lib -o rcs rcs.o ci.o co.o rcsclean.o rcsdiff.o rcsmerge.o rlog.o super.o libparts.a -L../lib -lgnu
ld: warning: vasnprintf.c(vasnprintf.o:(vasnprintf) in archive ../lib/libgnu.a): warning: sprintf() is often misused, please use snprintf()
ld: warning: concat-filename.c(concat-filename.o:(concatenated_filename) in archive ../lib/libgnu.a): warning: stpcpy() is dangerous; do not use it
ld: warning: concat-filename.c(concat-filename.o:(concatenated_filename) in archive ../lib/libgnu.a): warning: strcpy() is almost always misused, please use strlcpy()
sed 's/SUB/ci/;s/VERSION/5.9.4/' ./sub.TEMPLATE > ci
chmod +x ci
sed 's/SUB/co/;s/VERSION/5.9.4/' ./sub.TEMPLATE > co
chmod +x co
sed 's/SUB/rcsclean/;s/VERSION/5.9.4/' ./sub.TEMPLATE > rcsclean
chmod +x rcsclean
sed 's/SUB/rcsdiff/;s/VERSION/5.9.4/' ./sub.TEMPLATE > rcsdiff
chmod +x rcsdiff
sed 's/SUB/rcsmerge/;s/VERSION/5.9.4/' ./sub.TEMPLATE > rcsmerge
chmod +x rcsmerge
sed 's/SUB/rlog/;s/VERSION/5.9.4/' ./sub.TEMPLATE > rlog
chmod +x rlog
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/src'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/src'
Making all in tests
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/tests'
gmake[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/tests'
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4'
gmake[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all-am'.
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4'
>>> Running fake in devel/grcs at 1786246214.10
===> devel/grcs
===> Faking installation for grcs-5.9.4p4
sed -i 's/d"rcs/d"grcs/' /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/src/ci
sed -i 's/d"rcs/d"grcs/' /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/src/co
sed -i 's/d"rcs/d"grcs/' /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/src/rcsclean
sed -i 's/d"rcs/d"grcs/' /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/src/rcsdiff
sed -i 's/d"rcs/d"grcs/' /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/src/rcsmerge
sed -i 's/d"rcs/d"grcs/' /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/src/rlog
Making install in lib
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
gmake install-recursive
gmake[2]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
gmake[3]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
gmake[4]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
gmake[4]: Nothing to be done for 'install-exec-am'.
gmake[4]: Nothing to be done for 'install-data-am'.
gmake[4]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/lib'
Making install in doc
gmake[1]: Entering directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/doc'
restore=: && backupdir=".am$$" && \
am__cwd=`pwd` && CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && \
rm -rf $backupdir && mkdir $backupdir && \
if (/bin/sh /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/build-aux/missing makeinfo --version) >/dev/null 2>&1; then \
for f in rcs.info rcs.info-[0-9] rcs.info-[0-9][0-9] rcs.i[0-9] rcs.i[0-9][0-9]; do \
if test -f $f; then mv $f $backupdir; restore=mv; else :; fi; \
done; \
else :; fi && \
cd "$am__cwd"; \
if /bin/sh /tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/build-aux/missing makeinfo -I . \
-o rcs.info rcs.texi; \
then \
rc=0; \
CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd .; \
else \
rc=$?; \
CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && \
$restore $backupdir/* `echo "./rcs.info" | sed 's|[^/]*$||'`; \
fi; \
rm -rf $backupdir; exit $rc
rcs.texi:5: warning: unrecognized encoding name `UTF-8'.
rcs.texi:1834: Unknown command `geq'.
rcs.texi:1834: Misplaced {.
rcs.texi:1834: Misplaced }.
makeinfo: Removing output file `rcs.info' due to errors; use --force to preserve.
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:1367: rcs.info] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/rcs-5.9.4/doc'
gmake: *** [Makefile:1392: install-recursive] Error 1
*** Error 2 in devel/grcs (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:3164 '/tmp/pobj/grcs-5.9.4/fake-amd64/.fake_done': @cd /tmp/pobj/grcs-5....)
*** Error 2 in devel/grcs (/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:2722 'fake': @lock=grcs-5.9.4p4; export _LOCKS_HELD=" grcs-5.9.4p4"; ...)
===> Exiting devel/grcs with an error
*** Error 1 in /usr/ports (infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.subdir.mk:144 'fake': @: ${echo_msg:=echo}; : ${target:=fake}; for i in ; do eval $...)
>>> Ended at 1786246214.32
max_stuck=2.21/waiting-for-lock #1366=4.86/show-prepare-results=0.76/patch=0.33/configure=34.27/build=6.50/fake=0.23
Error: job failed with 512 on localhost at 1786246214