On Wed, 9 Sep 2026 15:21:02 +0100
Stuart Henderson <[email protected]> wrote:

> I can trigger this if I touch doc/rcs.texi to force a rebuild, but
> afaik it shouldn't be regenerating that normally (and doesn't in my
> bulks).
> 
> Is there anything weird about the filesystem you're building on or the
> timestamps you end up with in that dir?
> 
> $ ls -lT doc
> total 604
> -rw-r--r--  1 _pbuild  _pbuild  48896 Sep  9 15:07:30 2026 Makefile
> -r--r--r--  1 _pbuild  _pbuild    978 Sep  9 15:05:55 2026 Makefile.am
> -rw-r--r--  1 _pbuild  _pbuild  62180 Sep  9 15:05:55 2026 Makefile.in
> -rw-r--r--  1 _pbuild  _pbuild  23432 Jul 25 09:12:53 2014 fdl.texi
> -rw-r--r--  1 _pbuild  _pbuild  98914 Jan 22 10:33:35 2015 rcs.info
> -r--r--r--  1 _pbuild  _pbuild  64474 Jan 18 07:18:44 2015 rcs.texi
> -rw-r--r--  1 _pbuild  _pbuild     99 Sep  9 15:07:40 2026 stamp-vti
> -rw-r--r--  1 _pbuild  _pbuild     99 Jan 22 10:33:13 2015
> version.texi

Sorry for late reply - work, travel... finally caught up now. There
shouldn't be anything weird about the filesystem and the setup should
be pretty standard proot privsep setup. It happened on my first run
with a fresh system and dpb -r. I am currently away with no access to
the machine that built it; I'll share the ls -lT output when I'm back
next week.

Reply via email to