On Thu Sep 10, 2026 at 3:36 PM CEST, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2026/09/10 11:11, Marco van Hulten wrote:
>> Hello,
>> 
>> I am trying to run qutebrowser-3.7.0 on OpenBSD/arm64 -current (ThinkPad
>> X13s).  qutebrowser does not load any pages.  I am on last night's
>> snapshot (base and packages).  Excluding config and loading a clean
>> page:
>> 
>> marco@neutrino:~$ qutebrowser --temp-basedir https://openbsd.org/
>> 10:29:19 WARNING: No physical devices
>> [70215:34683714048:0910/102919.852395:ERROR:../../../qtwebengine-everywhere-src-6.11.1/src/3rdparty/chromium/dbus/bus.cc:408]
>>  Failed to connect to the bus: Failed to connect to socket 
>> /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such file or directory
>> 
>> (process:70215): GLib-CRITICAL **: 10:29:51.109: 
>> g_main_context_pop_thread_default: assertion 'stack != NULL' failed
>> 
>> The page does not load, neither does ':help'.  Could this be
>> OpenBSD[/arm64] specific or should this be reported upstream?
>> 
>> Recently, when on -stable with qutebrowser-3.7.0, this was not an issue.  
>> 
>> [...]
>> 
>>  Marco
>> 
>
> qutebrowser works ok on amd64.
>
> It's probably worth trying something else that uses qt6webengine and
> see if that works, e.g. konqueror. That would help narrow things
> down.

The same problem occurs with konqueror: content is not shown and the
page stays white.

With games/mnemosyne the menus don't appear when clicking on them (e.g.
File, Cards).  Furthermore, after exiting I don't get back my prompt in
the terminal where I started the program.  I needed to kill -9 a python
process.

With textproc/calibre there appears to have an issue as well.  When I
select "Quick Start Guide" and click on "View", nothing happens, except
that after about 5 s this message appears:

    vkDebug: setup_loader_term_phys_devs:  Failed to detect any valid GPUs in 
the current config
    No physical devices

Firefox works fine.

 Marco

Reply via email to