On Wed, 23 Sep 2026 15:13:22 +0200,
Nazarenko Mykyta <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> RCS file: /cvs/ports/net/64gram/patches/patch-cmake_external_CMakeLists_txt,v
> diff -u -r1.1.1.1 patch-cmake_external_CMakeLists_txt
> --- patches/patch-cmake_external_CMakeLists_txt       16 Sep 2026 10:15:58 
> -0000      1.1.1.1
> +++ patches/patch-cmake_external_CMakeLists_txt       23 Sep 2026 13:01:35 
> -0000
> @@ -1,11 +1,9 @@
> -Skip unused TooManyCooks, it requires newer libcxx
> -
> ---- cmake/external/CMakeLists.txt.orig       Tue Aug  4 12:34:45 2026
> -+++ cmake/external/CMakeLists.txt    Tue Aug  4 12:35:00 2026
> -@@ -49,7 +49,6 @@
> - add_checked_subdirectory(rlottie)
> +--- cmake/external/CMakeLists.txt.orig       Fri Sep 11 16:35:56 2026
> ++++ cmake/external/CMakeLists.txt    Tue Sep 22 10:33:08 2026
> +@@ -52,7 +52,6 @@
>   add_checked_subdirectory(rnnoise)
>   add_checked_subdirectory(tde2e)
> + add_checked_subdirectory(tlottie)
>  -add_checked_subdirectory(tmc)
>   add_checked_subdirectory(ton)
>   add_checked_subdirectory(variant)

I see that TooManyCooks was switched off here:
https://github.com/openbsd/ports/commit/b98f248ae1cbc45b8a896f970e2b89d7cda6d48a

If I recall right we had libcxx-19 at that time.

And now we should have libcxx-22.

Are you sure that tdesktop/64gram needs something never? Really?

If I recall right libcxx-23 was release in August and that remove of
TooManyCooks had happened in June.

-- 
wbr, Kirill

Reply via email to