On Thu, 24 Sep 2026 12:29:18 +0200,
Nazarenko Mykyta <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> On Thu, 24 Sep 2026 12:15:26 +0200
> Kirill A. Korinsky <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> > On Thu, 24 Sep 2026 12:05:09 +0200,
> > Klemens Nanni <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > 
> > > 24.09.2026 12:45, Kirill A. Korinsky пишет:  
> > > > Anyway, I tried it with manually droped patch and
> > > > https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=179023677023942&w=2
> > > > 
> > > > It seems to work fine.  
> > > 
> > > Can you reeanble TooManyCooks for both tdesktop and 64gram, please?
> > > If you've done that for 64gram and it works, OK kn for tdesktop.
> > > 
> > > Then, separately, we can update and use tlottie.
> > > 
> > > I'd just keep those unrelated changes apart, that's all.
> > >   
> > 
> > If Mykyta is ok to just drop that patch without update, I'll do it.
> > 
> > Thus, I think we should update both telegram-beast at the same time.
> > 
> 
> OK, we can do it this way.
> 

Commited to both ports drop of that patch.

-- 
wbr, Kirill

Reply via email to