Hello,

I have a problem with using the PHP sqlite3 module in the 2024Q3 branch.
Scripts segfault on calling
  $dbObj = new SQLite3('example.db');
Tested with php 8.2 and 8.3, strongly suspect the other versions have
the problem as well.

For which port(s) should I open a problem report here? The culprit could
be either the php-port, the php-sqlite3 subport or the sqlite3 port.
I built a small test environment and the sqlite3 cli tool works ok,
and I don't see much changes in the php-sqlite3 subports, so I suspect
the problematic part is in the php ports.

The problem did not exist in the 2024Q2 branch and does not exist in
HEAD.

Does it make sense to open problem reports on the quarterly branch at
all or should I ask the maintainers to MFH the php and sqlite3 ports?

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Wolfgang