On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 05:21:34AM -0700, D. Adam Karim wrote:
> I would like to submit a port that I made for bsflite. BSFlite is a
> small command line application for communication on AOL's instant
> messenger. The program is licensed under a BSD license. The programs
> website is http://bsflite.sf.net.
>
> port: http://www.akarsoft.com/bsflite.tar.gz
> MD5 (bsflite.tar.gz) = ab2f3893f9e16d005056fede9cb9d78c
>
> If anyone is working on this, please let me know, or, if anyone has any
> recomendation or corrections. This is my first attempt at a port so it's
> most likely a little botched up.

Pretty cool.  I've never used it before, but after receiving a
message, the prompt contains the previous people's IMs, but in
black.  As I have a black background, it is unreadable.  For example,
XXXXXXXX and YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY are people I talked to:

[14:12:40] YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY: Blahblahblahblahblah
[XXXXXXXX] [YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY] ::

In the second line, only the prompt (`::') is visible.

Also, you patch the first Makefile but not the one in imcomm/.  Is
that intentional?

Other than that, works well on sparc64.

-Ray-