On Aug 12, 2005, at 2:29 PM, Jason Dixon wrote:

I've installed Horde through ports and then a number of php5 extensions from packages. I enabled php (phpxs -s) and checked the configuration to make sure everything was there. I copied over the php.ini (recommended). Starting apache, however, results in the following error:

# apachectl start
/usr/sbin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

I found the culprit but I'm not sure what type of bug this is. If I pkg_delete php5-gd, apache starts fine. As soon as I re-install and enable it, apache won't start.

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting